Chapter 46

"Isnt that a good thing?" El asked confused.

"Yeah, but I dont know." I said confused.

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn said. He was leaning on the door frame casually.

"Not much. We're just talking." I said casually.

"About?" he asked.

"A bit of everything." I smiled, sitting up.

"Where did you take Perrie tonight?" El asked him curiosly, sitting up too.

"We went to the theatre." Zayn said happily.

"Oh My Gosh! I need to pack!" El said, jumping up.

"I'll help you!" I offered. I heard Zayn laugh, and leave.

I got El a bag, and places it on top of my bed. I decided to pack my things to go to Mullingar too, so I got myself another bag, and started to pack with El.

An hour, and a lot of clothes, later, El and I had finished our bags. We closed our bags, and placed them in the corner. We put on our pjs, and layed down under the covers.

"I'll miss you." I told El.

"Me too." she sighed.

"El, what if Niall's dad doesnt like me?" I asked helplessly.

"You'll be fine." she assured me.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I just do. Believe me. And if anything happens, just call me or one of the girls." she said happily.

"I will." I sighed happily.

"I think its better if we go to sleep now. I've got to catch a flight tomorrow." El yawned.

"Wake me up before you leave, ok?" I asked.

"Ok." she said, and turned over.

I turned over too, and let the darkness take over me.

~

"Mac, wake up." I heard El's voice say, while she was shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked her. She was wearing a light green skinny jeans, with a white ruffled shirt.

'I'm leaving." she said. I immediately jumped out of bed and gave her a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I'll miss so much!" I said.

"I know. I'll miss you too." she said smiling.

We went downstairs and I gave good bye to everyone. I hugged each and everyone of them. I'll miss them so much!!!!

"Call or text me!" I told them when they were entering the car. "I'll miss you all so much! HAVE FUN!" I screamed at them.

The door closed and they all drove away, leaving Niall and I on the door. I was still on my pjs, with Niall's arm around my shoulder, and my head on his. Today was his moving day, and I had to get ready.

"I'll be right back." I said, pecking his cheek.

I went upstairs, and entered my bathroom. I took a shower, letting the warm water hit my skin. I got off the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I then went to my closet and picked out a denim jeans, and matched it with a light green, kind of baggy, shirt. I put on my pair of white sneakers, and a gold long necklace. I went back to the bathroom, and combed my hair. I let it loose, and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs to find Niall, and I had a hunch he was in the kitchen. Seems to be that I was right because he was eating some cupcakes me, Angie, Sel, Izzy and I did a couple of days ago. I rolled my eyes at him, and got one for me.