Chapter 62

I cant believe I'm actually doing this. I just woke up, and the boys already want to talk to me. I woke up, came downstairs, and the boys already woke up, which is a shocker, because they all usually wake up at noon. I was with a bowl of cereal in front of me, but barely touched it, because the boys wanted to 'talk'. 

"So, as you know, I want to my sister back," Lou told Izzy and I. Izzy and I shared a look, and I knew we were thinking the same thing. Are we at a buisness meeting?

"So?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion looking at the boys.

"So," he said copying my tone, "We have a deal for you." 

"Which is?" Izzy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"MacKenzie spends three nights with us per week for two months, and the other nights she'll stay with you." Liam explained to Izzy.

"I think that she should do what she wants. We'll give her the two options, and every night she chooses where she wants to sleep." Izzy suggested.

"Deal. But she has to spend at least one night per week here." Louis said seriously. I never thought I'd see him this serious ever in my life. 

I seriously felt like this was a divorce. Izzy was breaking up with One Direction, and I was like their 'child' or something. But this time, I was older. I didnt need to do what they told me to. 

"Deal." Izzy said smirking.

"Wait, do I have a say in this?" I asked them. 

"No." They all said in unison. 

Well, thanks guys, I'm feeling the love. I thought sarcastically. 

"Well then, if we're done here, I'm gonna go to Starbucks." I said, standing up. They nodded, as if they were giving me permission to leave. 

"I'm gonna get a tan." Izzy said, and stood up after me. 

I shrugged and went upstairs to get changed, with Izzy behind me. I got my phone out, and texted Jen, Ian and Court to see if they wanted to come with me. I then went to the bathroom, and took a bath. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, before getting out and wrapping a towel around my body. 

I left the bathroom, and went to my closet. Instead of wearing skirts and dresses, as usual, I decided on white, high waisted short shorts and a grey shirt, which had a black and white picture on it. I got my phone, and Jen, Ian and Court said they would make it. I smiled, and placed my phone on my backpocket. I got my purse, and walked out of my bedroom. 

I went downstairs, and, shockingly, I heard no shouting. I shrugged, and went to the front door. But, of course, the boys had to appear with Izzy before I left. 

"Where do you think you're going like this?" Louis asked, pointing at my choice of outfit.

"To Starbucks." I told them, as if it was obvious.

"I dont think so. Go upstairs, and put on a pair of jeans." Harry ordered.

"What am I? A dog? Please, I've got to go." I said, turning to the door again.

"You are not leaving like this Kenz," Zayn said, shaking his head.

"Why not?" I asked, tired.

"Because this is way too short. Boys will check you out." Niall informed me.

"Let them." I told them, smirking with my response.

"I loved the outfit," Izzy said, making the boys look at her shocked. "What?" She asked them, before turning to me. "Mac, tomorrow we'll have our last photoshoot of the course, so dont get home late, and if your going to a club, call me!"