Chapter 59

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

I walked up to my room, with Niall following me. I entered, and Niall stopped at the door. I went to my closet, and got Bubby. He was on one of the highest shelves, so I had to be on my tip toes. After a few minutes trying, I gave up.

"Niall, could you help me?" I asked. Nial came in, and stood next to me.

"Where is he?" Niall asked, with his Irish accent. I pointed at him, and Niall easily grabbed him.

"Thanks." I said. There was a short awkward silence, which I quickly broke, "Uh... I think I'll take a bath. I'll be right back."

I went to the bathroom, and locked the door. I took off my biquini, and just noticed I was wearing my biquini for quiet a while. And the boys saw me. I shrugged, and got into the shower. The water hit me, taking all of my worries down the drain. I felt weightless, as if nothing could ever go wrong, and I had no problems. Obviously, that was a lie.

I got out, and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the room, and screamed, jumping out of my skin. Niall was sitting on my bed, reading a book. When I screamed, he looked up and smiled. He looked me up and down, and finally, I noticed I was only wearing a towel.

"Hey," Niall smiled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"I'm waiting for you." he said, as if it was obvious.

"Well, I'm gonna put some clothes on, so why dont you wait downstairs?" I asked him.

"Nah, I think I'll wait here." Niall shrugged. I sighed, and rolled my eyes. I went to my closet, and locked the door.

"NIALL, IF I COME OUT, AND YOU'RE THERE, RUN." I shouted through the door, as I walked in.

I looked around, and decided to put on a pair of jeans, and a baggy shirt, which said: I LOVE ICE CREAM, and had the drawing of an ie cream underneath. I walked out, and went to my bathroom, without checking if Niall was still there. I combed my hair, and put on some light make up. When I went bak to my room, Niall was still there, sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes, and noticed Bubby was still there.

"You didnt take Bubby downstairs?" I asked him, shocked.

"No. I was waiting for you." He explained. I shrugged and got Bubby in my arms. He was slightly bigger than me, so Niall helped me.

When we got downstairs, Izzy and the boys were screaming at each other, as if their lives depended on it. 

"GUYS!" I screamed over them. They all stopped, and looked at me shocked. Well, everyone but Izzy.

"What?" Izzy asked.

"Why are you screaming now?" I asked them. 

"Izzy wants to take you to her apartment, but you said you would stay here." Louis explained.

"That's not it." Izzy said, glaring quickly at Louis, before looking at me. "The boys dont want me to stay here, and interrupt what they planned for you to do tonight." 

"Boys? Is this true?" I asked them.

"Yes" Liam admitted. 

"Ok then. Izzy will stay, you all liking it or not. Got it?" I asked them, raising an eyebrow. They nodded. "Great." I said, smiling to myself. "What do you want to do now?" I asked them. 

"Could you cook for us?" Niall asked, making puppy eyes.

"Of course we can." Izzy said, calmer than before. She turned to me, and said, "Lets go?"