Chapter 22

--2 PM--

We all just arrived at starbucks. I was still wearing the same outfit; black dress, red varsity jacket and black boots. Before leaving, I got purse which had my cell phone, and Alice's phone. I was still wearing the locket she had given me. 

We sat down at a table, all of us, each guy next to his girlfriend. Mike was there too, siting with Sel. There were three avaible places beside me. Then, a cute couple and a girl came in, and I quickly recognised them. I stood up, and gave each one of them a hug.

"How are you guys holding up?" I asked them.

"It's hard. Alice was like my sister." Jen said.

"Same here." Court said.

"Me too." I said looking at the ground. We walked over to the table where everyone was sitting.

"Guys, meet Liam, Angie, Zayn, Perrie, Harry, Izzy, Mike, Sel, Lou, and El, which you met yesterday, and my boyfriend, Niall." I said pointing at each one of them. "Guys, meet Jen, Ian and Court." I introduced them.

They quickly sat down.

"Wait. Aren't you all from One Direction?" Court asked.

"Yeah, they are. Lou is my brother." I said.

"Louis Tomlinson is your brother?!?" Jen asked me. I nodded.

"That's pretty cool." Ian said laughing.

"Well, what do you want babe?" Niall asked me.

"Could you get me a cookie?" I asked him.

"Of Course." he said. He gave me a little kiss and left. So did all the boys. The girls were in their own conversation, so I turned to Ian, Jen and Court.

"Guys, I've got to show you something." I said.

"What?" Jen asked me.

"Yesterday, I went to the police station. They asked me to get something that Alice wanted to give to me. Before she died, she was about to text me for me to meet her, and you all. She also wanted to give me this locket," I said pointing at my necklace, "because it was my birthday yesterday." 

"Happy Birthday!" Ian, Court and Jen said.

"Well, that's not it." I said. "The police officer let me have her phone." 

"Do you have it now?" Jen asked me. I nodded. I got her phone from my purse and showed it to them.

"I miss her so much. Yesterday I kept looking at her pictures, and crying." I said.

"Aww..." Court said, hugging me, because she was beside me. I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"Here's your cookie." Niall said sitting beside me. I quickly swept of my tears for no one else to notice it.

"What happened babe?" Niall asked me. 

"Nothing. We were just talking about Alice." I said quietly. 

"Are you ok?" He asked putting an arm around me. 

"Yes." I said.

We all ate our cookies and drank some cofffee. They really got a long very well. Jen couldn't help but fangirl a bit. She asked their autographs and they gave it to her. We talked a lot, and I could tell now that Jen, Court, Ian and I were becoming good friends. Who said Alice could make us friends? 

We left Starbucks and we all went to our place.  Everyone. I went in Ian's car with Jen, Ian, Court and Niall. Everyone else went with Lou. I was leaning my head in Niall's shoulder.