Chapter 48

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing loudly. I barely opened my eyes, and got the phone. Who would be calling me this early? I look at the caller ID. Izzy.

"Hello?" I asked, sleepily placing the phone to my ear.

"Mac?" I heard Harry's voice ask desperately from the other end of the line.

"What?" I asked, kind of grumpily. Never wake me up this early. Just a warning that I become grumpy, and rude.

"Its Izzy." Harry simply said. That made me worried. Izzy had so many problems with Harry's mum the past week.

"What is it? Is she ok? What happened?" I exploded with questions in my head, and waited for Harry to answer them. Izzy and I are more than sisters. If anything happened to her, I'd always be there for her.

"I dont know what happened. Yesterday she went to the grocery store and never came back. Kenz I'm worried about her. Really, really worried." Harry said, and I sensed that he was nervous too. 

"Did you try calling her?" I asked, as if it was obvious.

"I'm kind of with her phone, so..." he started, but trailed off.

"Ok. Tell me in more details what exactly happened." I asked, slowly standing up. 

"Well, yesterday she left to go to the grocery store to buy some girly things, lets say," Harry started. I could tell that he didnt like to talk about when a girl has their time of the month... "Anyways, she said she would be quick, and back in no time. You and I talked on the phone, and after we hung up, there was still no sign of her. A while later, I started to get worried. I tried calling Izzy, but I realized I had her cell phone, so it was useless. My mum said that it was getting late, and that I should sleep, so I did. But when I woke up, Izzy's clothes, make up, everything was gone. Help me Mac. Please. I dont know what to do." he begged. I could feel his sobbing a bit.

"I-I dont know what to do." I said, in shock. "Try calling some hotels, and ask if she checked in there. If I know Izzy well, you probably did something to her, Hazza. Do you have any idea of what if could be?" 

"No. I didnt do anything. I promise." Harry said, sounding to mean it.

"Haz, I really dont get you. Yesterday you were thinking about breaking up with her, and now..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, but that's just it. You were right. It was all the pressure that my mum and Izzy werent getting along, so I thought it would make everything be better." 

"I get it. Just relax and we'll find her. I'll the other girls to see if they have news." I told him. Where was Izzy? Was she ok? 

"Thank you so much." he said.

"Hey, that's what I'm here for." I chuckled lightly, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"Ok then. Bye." he said.

"Bye," I said. And with that we hung up.

I quickly called the other girls, and asked if they had news about Izzy. None. I started to worry. Izzy was there for me when Lou went to become famous. She was there on my first heart break. She was there when my make up was messed up in a party. 

My phone then started to ring. I got it out, and saw the Caller ID. Unknown number? 

"Hello?" I asked, placing the phone in my ear.

"Kenz?" I heard someone on the other end of the line say.  

"Who is this?" I askd, confused,.

"Izzy." she said.