Chapter 45

How many stops are we having today? I didnt question it. I was just going with the flow. I just opened the window, and let the wind blow in my hair. I closed my eyes calmly. 

"What are you doing?" Niall asked laughing.

"I dont know." I said closing the window, and sitting properly.

I quickly put my hair into place, so I didnt look horrible. An hour later, we were still in the car. Niall turned on the radio, and 'Little Things' started to play. He sang it to me. 

"We're here." he said smiling, when the song finished. 

We walked out of the car, and I was suprised to see a huge building. I gave him a look, and he just smiled. He offered for me to take his hand, and I took it. Our finger entwined together, as we walked into the building. 

We went to the elevator, where there were some guys, in their swimming suits. We waited for the elevator to arrive, and hopped in. 

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. The boys gave us a look, and I just ignored them. I leaned my head into Niall's shoulder. He pulled me even closer to him. The boys were looking at us, probably admiring what a cute couple we are. 

"Hey," one of them said.

"Hey," I said smiling. Nothing made me happier than being in Niall's arms.

The doors of the elevator opened and Niall and I walked out. He took me to the roof. The sun was gone, and we were left with the moon light. I looked at the sky happily. 

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"Because I'm trying to recreate everything we missed together." he said smiling. I gave him a 'what the hell?' look. 

"Ok... Why dont you try explaining?" I asked him.

"Our dinner date, was our valentine's date. And this is new year." 

"What?" I asked him. He took out his phone and showed me the time. It was 10h30pm. Then I understood. Every special date which happened when we're apart, he's re-creating now. Valentine's, New Year... How lucky am I to have someone as adorable as him?

"Lets do a count down. And when we reach to 1, it will be our new year." he said. Our New Year? So, we're gonna have our own New Year every year?!? That's so sweet, and adorable, and cute, and, you get it, dont you?

"You're perfect." I said. 

"10" we started together.

"9" I said smiling.

"8" he said stepping closer.

"7" I said looking into his eyes.

"6" he said looking at me too.

"5" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"4" he said giving a step closer to me.

"3" I said smiling.

"2" he said giving another step towards me, then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"1" I said, and he gave me a kiss. But it wasnt like any kiss. It was full of passion, and love. How on earth was I so lucky to have him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he pulled me closer to him, so his arms went around my waist all the way. 

My phone started to ring after a good while of us kissing, and making us pull apart. I sigh, and pull my phone out. I looked at the caller ID, and saw who it was. Lou. I put it on my ear, and started to talk.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"MACKENZIE TOMLINSON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I heard Lou's voice scream on the other end of the phone, making me put it a little far away from my ear.