Chapter 40

When the movie finished, everyone stayed where they were. 

"What do we do now?" I asked them. I looked at the clock in my cell phone. "Its still 7pm."

"What about a game of truth or dare?" Lou suggested. We all agreed on that.

"With or without a bottle to spin?" Angie asked.

 "Does anyone have a bottle?" Harry asked. No one said a thing. "Ok, so I'm guessing without the bottle." Harry said.

"Who's starting?" Liam asked.

"Me!" El said. 

"Ok, who do you chose?" Perrie asked.

"I chose..." El started. She looked around the room. "Izzy." she said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Izzy said.

"Um... How many boys did you kiss before Harry?" El asked. 

"Um..." she said. "Four." Izzy said looking at the ground.

"Four?" Harry asked her. She nodded. 

"Who?" Harry asked her. 

"I'll tell you later babe." Izzy said, then looked at everyone. Her eyes stopped looking at Harry. "I pick Harry. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he said. 

"How many girls jumped on you, and tried to kiss you on tour?" Izzy asked Harry. 

 "Um..." Harry started. "I dont know."

"Yes you do." Liam said smiling.

"Ok. A lot." Harry said. 

"And who actually got a kiss?" Izzy asked.

"Not many." Harry said.

"But did anyone get one?" Izzy asked.

"Yes. A couple." Harry said. 

"I cant believe it!" Izzy said.

"My turn." Harry said trying to change the subject. "I pick Kenzie. Truth or Dare?" 

"This subject is not over." Izzy said.

"I pick..." I said. I thought about it. "Dare."

"Ok then. I dare you to go upstairs and put on that really short dress you mentioned some months ago." Harry said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"That's your dare." he said.

"Fine." I said. 

I went upstairs, and entered my closet. I looked for the dress. I found it on a hanger at the back of my closet. I got it. I quickly stripped of my clothes and put on the dress. I looked in the mirror. That really was short. 

I went back downstairs. When I got to the door, I stopped. I peeked out at the door, and they were waiting for me. Then Harry finally spotted me. 

"C'mon out. I want to see it." Harry said. I looked at the floor shyly. I slowly walked into the room.

"Wow." Niall said. 

"Where did you buy something so short?" Lou asked me. 

"I got it." I said. "Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and change." I said. 

I ran upstairs before anyone could stop me. I changed the dress into the clothes I was wearing before. I went back downstairs, and sat down next to Niall again. 

"Now I guess its my turn." I said. "I pick Lou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Lou said smiling. 

"Um... I dare you to..." I thought for a while. "Not eat carrots until midnight."