Chapter 15

We went to my room, and sat down in my bed.

"Why on earth did you do that?" he asked a little bit calmer.

"Well, when you left, I was so alone. Some of my friends weren't real friends. They just talked to me sometimes when you were near so they could flirt with you. Life suddenly became pointless. I had no one to talk to, and no purpose in life. I was truly useless in this world. When I had done two cuts, I stopped. I couldn't continue. Because I knew one day you would come home and I had to show you that I stayed strong. Although I didn't. The cuts were never deep, but it was a way that I could keep control of what I was doing." I said quickly then closed my eyes afraid of his reaction.

"You cut yourself because of me?" he asked.

"Well, not exactly you, but-" I stopped when I saw tears fall from his eyes.

"Lou don't." I said. "It was a long time ago."

"I don't care how long ago it was Kenz! I freaking hurted you, and I can never make it up to you." 

"But you already did Boo Bear!" I screamed at him.

"What?" he said looking up at me.

"Louis. You. Freaking. Came. Back. Even. Though. You. Didn't. Need. To." I said slowly. "You. Mean. Everything. To. Me." 

"I do?" 

"C'mon Lou! I'm your sister! And you're my brother!" I said staing the obvious, then hugged him. 

"Do you promise me you'll never do that again?" He asked. 

"Yes Lou. I promise. And it was only once, anyways." I said. 

"Ok." he said. 

"Thanks for protecting me. Of everything." I said whispering in his ear while we were hugging.

"That's my job." he whispered back at me.

We went back downstairs, and Lou hit Liam in the back. But not too hard. Just joking. 

"Why did you do that?" Liam asked.

"That's for assuming my sister had scars. Now everyone need to solemly swear that they won't tell about Mac's scar." 

"Scar? You mean you only have one?" Niall asked me. I was sitting beside him. I nodded. Lou glared at everyone.

"I solemly swear that I won't tell anyone." everyone said together. At the same time. I just hoped that they kept their promise. 

"Now it's my turn as I recall." I said. "And I pick Sel. Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth." She said.

"Ok. Who is the person, not counting relatives, that you most trust in the whole wide world?" 

"You." she said. I went over to her and hugged her.

"You won't tell right?" I asked her. I was sometimes afraid that she might tell my secrets.

"Never and ever." she said. She swore upon her parents' death that she wouldn't tell. 

"Thanks." I said.

I went backto my place, next to Niall. He layed his arm on my shoulder, and I leaned my head in his.

"What about we watch a movie." Zayn suggested. Everyone nodded and agreed.

"Legally Blonde!" I said. I sood up, and went to find the CD. 

"No!" Lou said. He came from behind me, and grabbed me from behind. He pulled me to the floor and I shouted a very girly scream.