Chapter 4

The following da we took the boys shopping at the mall. We also invited Angie to tag along, as she was also going to the party anyhow.

We arrived at the mall, and the boys went their own way, while Izzy, Angie and I went to Forever 21. Everything was half price, which was great.

I bought a beautiful black dress, which was perfect for the part, along with a necklace, which went with the dress. Izzy bought this cute plaid skirt, with a black top. And Angie, stylish as always, bought this printed black and white dress at the store, which looked amazing on her. I didn't know how she pulled it off, she just did.

We eventually left Forever 21 and walked around the mall, hitting up other stores on our way. After a while, I received a text from Louis, just as we left Hot Topic.

From: Louis Tommo

Message: Meet us at Nando's in 10. It's my fav place. Niall

"Girls, shall we head to Nando's?" I suggested. "Niall, just sent me a text to meet them there."

"Sure!" Izzy said excitedly, linking our arms and leading the way. 

We headed straight to Nandos, and the boys were already there, sitting at a table in the back. Niall was at the edge, so he made some space for us to sit by him. I went first, and his smile brightened at me.

"Hey, Niall." I said, dropping my purse and bags on the floor.

"You can call me Nialler, if you want. It's my nickname." he said smiling.

"Ok, Nialler. How was your shopping day?" I asked, looking around at them.

"Well, I dont know. If Zayn here didn't waste an hour at Hollister, I guess we could have been to more stores. And if Niall wasn't so hungry all the time, it would have spared us some time." Harry said with a smile, making Izzy giggle lightly.

"So girlies, what did you do?" Lou asked us, a smile lightening his face.

"We went to Forever 21 mainly, then just walked around." Angie said cassually.  

"And who may you be?" Liam asked, his eyebrows furrowing at her. I felt like this was the first time they acknowledged her presence.

"Oh, Sorry guys. This is Angie." I said, trying to cover up my mindlessness and introducing them.

"Would you like to sit here Angie?" Liam asked casually, indicating the other end of the table where he was. Angie simply nodded and sat beside him, her cheeks slightly flushed.

We talked for a while, until the waitress came to ask what we wanted. And, when she recognised us, she started to do some major flirting with Niall. I don't know why, but i felt a little bit jealous. Something inside of me just wanted her to leave and let us be. 

I mean, it's not that I like him, I just met him. It's just that she was showing too much cleavage for my liking, and her smile was too seductive.

"What would you like, Mr Horan?" The waitress asked, biting her lip sensually. I could see her boobs clearly as I was sitting next to Niall.

"Um... Excuse me?" I said, making her look at me disappointed, "Mr Horan would like to wait." I said with my most fake smile. 

"What happened?" Liam asked confused as the waitress left. 

"Nothing, why?"I said, trying to act all innocent.

"Why did you do that?" Liam said, his face as confused as could be.

"I mean, she was obviously flirting with him, and I was done seeing her boobs." I shrugged, before looking at Izzy and Angie with a slight 'help me' glance.

"Yeah, that was just gross." Izzy said, flinching as if the sight bore into her mind.

"Mac was just trying to help Niall." Angie said carelessly, Liam's gaze drifting towards her. 

"Shall we order? Im starving." Niall asked, looking at the menu again.

"Sure, just get a waiter this time." Harry said laughing, his smile cute with dimples. 

-

We went back home and got dressed back at my place. My room was as messy as could be, with clothes covering the floor and bed and shoes everywhere, just as a girl's room should be. Whilst we put some make up on, I went downstairs to get myself some lemonade to found the boys playing video games on the couch.

"Aren't you all going to get ready?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ready for what?" Zayn asked, his eyes focused on the screen as he eagerly clicked buttons on his controller. 

"For the party?" I reminded, making them shrug simultaneously.

"Are you ready?" Lou asked, checking out my clothes along with the other boys.

"No." I said trying to ignore their looks. "I'm still doing my make up."

"You look gorgeous in that dress already," Niall said with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you Nialler," I said blushing, my eyes drifting down to hide such.

"Are you blushing?" Harry asked, a joke blooming on his lips.

"Pfft, no," I scoffed, trying to play it cool. 

"She is!" Lou exclaimed, jumping up from the couch.

"No I am not." I said sternly. "Now go get ready! We leave in half an hour."