Chapter 53

I didnt move from my spot. When Zayn turned around to look to where I was, I quickly hid myself. I heard Jay and Nathan arguing with the boys, and I decided to go there. I took a deep breath, and walked out of my hiding spot. No one noticed me, just Zayn.

"Hey," I said, giving them a small hesitant wave.

"Mac!" The boys screamed, and came over to me and give me a hug. I didnt know what to do, so I didnt move.

"Are you ok?" Zayn asked, worried.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said smiing.

"Good. Because we're taking you home," Lou declared. Confusion was probably written all over my face right now. I bit my lip, nervously, and looked at Jay, Nathan, and Izzy.

"Uh..." I said, not knowing what to say.

"Where my favorite costumer?" Will asked, coming in. I gave Izzy a even more confused look than before, and she smiled.

"I called him. Guess you'd want a cupcake." Izzy explained.

"Thank you." I said, as I walked to Will. He gave me my cupcake, and I gave it a bit. "Yummy." I said happily, forgetting for a second that the boys were here.

"Who's he?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow. I opened my mouth to speak, but Will quickly cut me off.

"I'm Will. Her boyfriend." Will said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I gave him a 'WTH' look, but he just winked. I rolled my eyes at him, and giggled.

"Boyfriend? See Liam? We leave her for a couple of days, and she already has a new boyfriend!" Niall screamed at Liam.

"Guys, she's not five anymore!!" Liam screamed. And then they started to scream at each other.

"GUYS!" I screamed. They all became quiet, and looked at me. "He was just joking." I told them, as if they were all five year olds.

"Really? So why is his arm still around your shoulder?" Niall asked matter-of-factly.

"Because you're not my boyfriend anymore. You broke up with me, remember?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, he's Niall?" Will asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I told Will about what happened, and we became really close friends. Even though it started with him bringing me cupcakes, he started hang out with us whenever he could. I nodded slightly.

"Ok Mac, I need to talk to you." Liam said suddenly. I looked at him, and saw that he wasnt kidding. I nodded, and we walked to my room.

I opened the door, and sat down on the edge of my bed. Liam stood in front of me, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"What happened between you and Niall?" Liam asked, looking dead serious.

"Nothing. He just broke up with me." I told him, matter-of-factly.

"But why did he break up with you?" he asked.

"I think you already know why." I told him.

"I do. But I want to hear your side of the story." Liam said, waiting for an answer.

"Well, Izzy had her heart broken because of Harry. She asked if she could come to Ireland meet me, and I said yes. However she had to change her look so that Niall wouldnt recognise her. Because, if he did, he would call Harry, and she would have her heart broken, again. Anyways, he discovered Izzy was Izzy, and broke up with me." I explained, not looking at him while I explained it. I felt tears blur my eyes, but I wiped them away before they fell. I hated to talk about it. I only talked to Izzy about it, and that was rarely. Liam saw me wiping my tears, which now started to fall.