Chapter 57

I woke up lazily, and walked out of bed. Instead of taing a shower, I decided just to grab a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. I quickly put it on, and look at the clock near my bed. Trenton will be here in five minutes. I ran to the bathroom, and combed my hair. I let it loose, and went downstairs, locking the door to Niall's apartment.

Gosh! Did I really just sleep in my ex boyfriend's apartment? I must have been really tired yesterday...

As soon as I got outside, Trenton was waiting for me, leaning into his black car. He smiled when he looked at me, and opened the door. Before I could get to him though, I saw a blonde coming in my direction. A reallyt familiar one. I make a run for the car, but he notices me.

"Kenzie?" Niall asked, just as I was about to enter the car. I looked up to see his confused face.

"Hey Niall." I said, trying to avoid eye contact. Niall looked away from me, and started to glare at Trenton. If looks could kill, Trenton would be long gone...

"Is this your boyfriend?" Niall asked, turning to look at me again.

"Yep. Has been for a while now." I said, looking at Trenton, who was now death glaring Niall. Niall wasnt helping. He was also glaring at Trenton. "I think we should go now, right Trent?" I asked, making Trenton look at me.

"Yes, sure." Trenton said, and made a sign for me to enter his car.

"I guess I'll just see you later Niall," I said, before Trenton closed the door.

Trenton quickly slid into the driver's seat and drove off. I sighed, and leaned my head against the leathered chair.

"Mind telling me what happened last night?" Trenton asked me, after a while.

"Not now. Let's just say that Izzy and I kind of got into an argument." I shrugged.

"Ok then. Are you up for Starbucks?" Trenton asked, changing subjects. I nodded.

"Yes please." I said, and looked at his smiling face. I couldnt help the slight smile that came into my face.

We arrived at Starbucks, and Trenton has been a bit to quiet. I wonder what he had done this time. I shrugged, as we opened the door to Starbucks, and sat at a booth next to the window. Trenton went to get me a cappucino, while I waited there.

I looked around, until my eyes met a black haired girl sitting in the corner. Her eyes were slightly red, and puffy, as if she cried last night. When she looked at me, I knew instantly who she was. I smiled at my best friend, who slightly smiled back too.

"Here's your cappucino." Trenton said sitting in front me.

"Thanks." I said, taking the cup from him, and taking a sip.

"So, why did you bring me to Starbucks so early?" I wondered.

"Because..." He instantly trailed off, when Nathan sat next to him. I gave them a confused look, and I bet my face was priceless, but I seriously didnt care.

"Go talk to her." Nathan said simply, giving me an enforcing smile. I looked over at Izzy who was now sitting alone.

I took a deep breath, and walked over to her booth. Without saying a word, I sat in front of her, and took a sip of my drink.

"Hey," I said, forcing a smile into my face.

"Hey," she said, not looking at me.

"I'd just like to say that I'm sorry. For everything. I mean, you're my best friend ever, and I hate it when we fight." I told her.

"Its fine. I hate it when we fight too." she shrugged. Nathan and Trenton soon appeared, and sat down next to us.

"So, is she the old friend you were talkign about?" Izzy asked, raising an eyebrow at Nathan. Nathan looked shy, but slightly amused too.