Chapter 26

"Bunny?" I heard Niall's voice say.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Wake up!" I heard Lou scream. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone there. 

"What happened?" I said.

"Were leaving." Liam said. 

"For how long?" I asked them

"A month." Liam said again. 

"And your leaving now?" I asked them. They slowly nodded. I quickly stood up, and hugged them all.

"I'll miss you." I said to each one of them. When I got to Niall he gave me a passionate kiss which I returned.

"WELL we've got to go." Lou said.

"Promise me you will use this necklace everyday so no boys get to you?" Niall said holding the necklace he gave me from claire's which was still around my neck, with the locket.

"I will." I said, and gave him a quick kiss. Then I turned to Lou and hugged him again.

"You'll be back, right?" I asked him.

"Obviously." he said.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"For what?" he questioned.

"For protecting me." I said and pulled away from our hug.

We all went downstairs. The girls were there eating breakfast.

"I'm leaving too." El said.

"Me too." Perrie said.

"What?" I asked them. "Why?"

"I've got to go back to university." El said.

"And I've got to go back to the recording studio." Perrie said. I higged them tight. 

"I'll miss you two so much." I said. 

2 Hours later, everyone left, leaving Izzy, Angie and I there alone. We should really do something. That's when I had an idea. I quickly got my cell phone out and texted Ian, Jen, Court, Meg, Sel, and Mike to come over to hang out. They quickly replied. Meg couldn't come because she was leaving with the boys. Ian, Jen Court, Sel and Mike all agreed andd they were going to be here in half an hour.

"GUYS! JEN IAN COURT SEL AND MIKE ARE GONNA BE HERE IN HALF AN HOUR!" I screamed. 

"OK" Izzy replied. "We're going to watch a movie!" 

I took a quick shower, but didn't wash my hair today because it wasn't that bad. I ran to my closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt. To accesorize, I put on the necklace Izzy gave me (The one with an owl pendant), and the charm bracelet. I had three necklaces, and each one had a meaning. The one Izzy gave me, is because I simply love drawing owls, and that suited me a lot. Niall's necklace because I'm now his. And Alice's necklace because she left it to me. 

I slowly took off the necklace, and opened it. I looked at the picture we took when we were about five. We were sitting down on the grass, chatting, when her mum came and took a pic of us. The other one, which we took some months ago, was when Tom invited us to this party, and I went to her house get changed with her. She was a great make-up artist. I felt a tear fall by my cheek.

"THEY ARRIVED" Izzy said. I quickly swept off the tear, closed the locket, and placed it around my neck again.

I ran down the stairs, then opened the door. There they were. Ian Jen and Court. I gave each of them a hug. They were now like one of my best friends. Then a silver porshe parked in front of my house, and Sel and Mike came out.

"Hey," They both said.

"Hey," we said. I quickly hugged Sel and Mike.

"Shall we come in? Angie and Izzy are watching a movie." I said.  

"Ok." Jen said. Ian's arm was wrapped around Jen's shoulder, and she was leaning in his shoulder. That made me remember of Niall. 

We entered the house, and went to the TV room. When we got there, Angie and Izzy were crying. I looked at the movie. It was Titanic. We had arrived in the scene were the boat was sinking. We all sat down on the couch. I sat beside Izzy and Court, while Ian and Jen sat in Court's other side. Mike and Sel sat beside Angie. I started to cry too with Court. We were all crying but Mike and Ian, because they were boys. 

When the movie finished my mum came in and saw all the girls crying.

"What happened?" My mum asked us.

"We were just watching the Titanic." Mike said. Sel was crying in his shoulder.

"Oh. I understand. Would anyone like something?" she asked them. Ian was comforting Jen which was now sobbing in his shoulder.

"Its fine." Mike said.

Court and I hugged each other, and saw that Angie and Izzy were doing the same. We joined their hug to make a big four bear hug. After a while we stopped crying. 

"I miss Harry." Izzy said.

"I miss Liam" Angie said.

"I miss Niall." I said, and we started to cry again.

"Wait Girls." Court said making us all look at her. "Didn't they leave today?" We nodded.

"Don't you think they want you to be happy for them? Because I'm sure they don't want you to cry." Court said.

"You're right." Angie said swiping off her tears.

"Yeah." I said sweeping off mine. Izzy swept hers too. Then my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said placing the phone in my ear.

"Hey Bunny," an Irish accent said in the other side of the line.

"Nialler?" I asked.

"Hey babe. How are you?" he asked me.

"I'm better now.You know this phone call costs a fortune, right?"

"Yeah. I just needed to hear your voice." he said.

"Are the boys there too?" I asked them.

"Yep." he said.

"Can I put you guys on speaker?"

"Of course." he said. I put them on speaker.

"Angie?" Liam's voice said.

"Hey babe." Angie said.

"Izzy? Are you there?" Harry's voice said.

"Yes. How was your trip?" Izzy asked.

"It was fine." Harry said.

"We miss you all so much." Angie said. 

"Same here." Liam said.

"Guys, we've got to go!" Zayn's voice said.

"Ok. See you all later!" Liam said.

"Bye everyone. Bye Nialler." I said.

"Bye Bunny." he said and we hung up.