Chapter 41

"Are you two done?" El asked. She was leaned on the door. Lou and I both sat up.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked her.

"Pizza's here." she said smiling.

"Lets go?" Lou asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

We went downstairs to the dinner room. Everyone had a pizza slice in their hands. I got myself a slice and sat next to Niall, who was already on his second slice.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said.

We all ate our pizza slices' silently. We barely spoke a word. We just ate our pizza's. I ate a slice and a half, and Niall ate 3 and my other half. He was so cute when he ate.

"So, what about we go bowling?" El suggested, when we were done eating.

"Yes!" Izzy and I screamed at the same time.

"So, lets go?" Lou asked us. We all nodded.

We left the house and went to the bowling arena. We got our own track, and the teams were divided by couple. We bowled for an hour, and the champions were Lou and El. Niall and I went in third place, after Zayn and Perrie. We didnt win, but didnt lose. We left the bowling arena and went to the parking lot.

"Where do we go now?" Liam asked us, while we were making our way to the car.

"I have an idea." I said smiling.

"Where?" Liam asked me.

"What about Izzy's place?" I suggested.

"What? Why?" Izzy asked me.

"I miss it there." I said.

"You went there yesterday." she reminded me. Izzy had two houses. One was with her mother, and father. And the other one, was a flat which she lived alone in. Her parents wanted her to become more responsible, so they bought her a flat. She mainly lived in her flat, but she also slept at her parent's house sometimes. Before, I used to live in her flat with her, Angie and Sel. Well, not technically, but I would always sleep over, and all that.

"I know." I said. "But why dont we go now?"

"I dont know. I think it will be best if we went to your place." Izzy said.

"C'mon. We'll just hang out. No big deal." Harry said. Izzy gave him a look. "I promise I wont break anything."

"Ok." Izzy said, and gave Harry a kiss.

--IZZY'S FLAT--

When we got to her flat, the boys wanted to look around. It had changed a lot, since the last time they were here. Izzy gave them a little tour. She showed them the kitchen, her room, my room which I share with Angie (yes, we've got a room because we always sleepover), the tv room (where Niall and I had our first kiss) , the bathroom and the spare room, where we liked to hang out.

I went to my room, with Angie. We looked around and it was just like we left it. There were two beds in the middle, and a giant desk with two chairs in the corner. We would always come here, and we came here a lot when the boys were on tour. Chris, Mike, Sel, and John would also come with us, and my room was were we studied.

"So, is this our room?" Niall asked me. When did he get here?

"Yeah. I usually sleep here when I sleepover." I said.

"Thats cool." he said.

"Yeah. I pratically live here." I said smiling. He walked closer to me, and slowly gave me a kiss.