Chapter 43

We finished eating, everyone went on different directions. Niall took my hand, and without saying a thing, lead me to my room. I walked along as he pushed me. When we got to my bedroom, I gave him a weird look.

"I've got a surprise." Niall said smiling. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"I'm taking you to Ireland, so you can visit my parents." he said excitedly.

"WHAT?!?" I screamed. 

"Yeah. We've been dating for quiet a long time, and they want to meet you." he said. 

"Are you crazy?" I asked him. "I'm so not ready for this!"

"Yes you are. They're gonna love you!" he said excitedly again. 

"What if they dont?" 

"They will." he said calmly. I dont know why, but there was something in his eyes that made me believe him. 

"When are we leaving?" I asked him, giving up.

"A week after I move into my flat." he said. 

"So in about 10 days?" I asked him. He nodded. 

"Ok." I said looking at the floor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to my bed with him. We both laughed. OMG. That laugh was perfect. He then stopped to laugh and looked deepily into my eyes. 

"I love you." he said. 

"Me too." I said, and gave him a kiss. He pulled me on top of him, and gave me another kiss. 

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou screamed. He was at the door, looking shockingly at us. That was an awkward moment. I was literally on top of Niall. I quickly layed back down on the bed, with Niall beside me.

"Lou! Niall is taking me to Ireland!" I said.

"I know." he said smiling. "Are you going?" 

"I guess so." I said.

"Niall's taking you to Ireland? Lou's taking me to Doncaster!" El said excitedly. We both gave out little screams then hugged each other. 

"I'm gonna miss you." I said. "You'll have to call me everyday from Doncaster! It is my hometown too!"

"Ok. If you tell me everything which happens between you and Niall!" she said.

"Deal." I said, and gave her another hug.

As it turns out, every girl was going to their boyfriends' hometown. We girls all made a pact that we would call or skype each other everyday. We had to keep contact. They were all leaving in two days, which was the same day Niall was moving to his flat. Everyone was so excited about their trip. But I was kind of nervous. When the boys all went out to buy us more food, all the girls were in my room chatting.

"But what if his parents dont like me?" I asked them. I was freaking out. 

"They will like you. Who wouldnt?" Perrie said, hugging me.

"Guys. I'm nervous too." Izzy said. "What if they dont approve me?"

"They will approve you. You make Harry happy." El said, comforting her.

"Well, what about me? What if I dont reach his parents' standards?" Angie asked us. We all went over to hug her.

"You will. You reach everyone standards. You're perfect." I said. 

"Thanks Kenz." Angie said. 

"Ok. Now, I've got a important notice!" Perrie exclaimed, leaving the hug, and standing up. "We'll skype call each other every simgle day. And if something happens and we cant skype, then, we'll text in out new texting group." Right after that, everyone got an invitation for a texting group on our cell phone's. 

"Deal." we all said at different times. We hugged again.

We talked some more about things we missed, and all of that, waiting for the boys to come back. In the end, we were all crying our hearts out, because of Valentine's Day, and New Year's Eve, and how most of them didnt spend birthdays with their boyfriends. El and Perrie were saying things to calm us down, saying that this is how dating a celeb means. 

"What the hell is happening here?" We heard Lou ask. We looked at him, and the boys were behind him. We all laughed. 

"No seriously. Its the second time today we see you all hugging and crying." Harry said. "Why were you crying?"

"Because" Izzy started, "We noticed that, we didnt recieve a new year's kiss. Nor a valentine's day date. And I didnt even see you in your birthday Harry!"

"We are just not used to having celeb boyfriends," Angie said.

"And why were you all hugging now?" Zayn asked us.

"Because, we'll miss each other. You're all taking us to your hometown's." I said.

"Oh. And will you be mad at us if we told you Niall ate the apple you asked?" Harry asked Izzy.

"What? I was so looking forward to that apple." Izzy said looking at the floor. "But now I'm gonna kill you Niall!" She said and ran to Niall. Niall ran away.

I followed them around the house, like crazy. They really didnt need to catch a breath. Why was she so mad about a apple? I get it, she loves apples, and was hungry for one, but that is no reason to kill Niall. I finally caught up to them.

"Dont kill him!" I screamed.

"You know how much I love apples! And he ate mine!" Izzy whined. 

"I know. But what if I go to the market and buy you another one?" I suggested.

"Fine." she said in a baby voice. 

"Great. Niall's taking me, right Niall?" I asked him. 

"Why do I have to go?" he asked me.

"Because you ate Izzy's apple!" I said.

"Fine." he said rolling his eyes. 

We went to the parking lot, and went on foot to the market, because we agreed that would give us some time to talk. 

"So, you're sad about the valentine thing?" he asked me.

"I have to admit, I was kinda angry when I recieved a card. I was expecting something, I dont know, more romantic. Something more like you." I said. 

"I know. I was going to give you a bunny, which held a heart written I love you. But Harry said it was too much, and that I should give you something like a card." 

"Oh." 

"Anyways, I was wondering, that maybe, if you want to, and only if you want to, you could move in with me." 

"I-I'd love to." I said smiling. "But I dont know if I can. But one day I'll sleepover, maybe. If you convince Lou." I said. 

"I kinda already did. He said, and I quote, 'As long as she sleeps in another bedroom as you, its fine by me.' "

"Did he say that?"

"Yep."

"So, I guess I'm gonna sleepover a lot in your house then." 

"That would be great." he said. 

When we arrived at the market, we bought a dozen apples for Izzy, and some other things for Niall. We payed for everything, and left the market with about three bags. We walked back home, calmly, laughing and chatting. 

We arrived at Izzy's flat in about five minutes later. I opened the door with the key Izzy gave me, and we went to the kitchen. We placed the food in different shelves, which matched the other foods which were next to it. Niall had no idea where to put anything, so he just gave it to me, and I placed the food where it should be. 

Ten minutes later, we went to the TV room, where everyone was layed down. They were all watching a movie. I looked at the screen. It was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I jumped into the sofa with Niall. Izzy was beside me, so I gave her the apple she wanted. 

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. My hand was in his chest. He then slowly entwined his hand with mine. I looked at the screen again. It was on the Yule Ball scene. I loved that part. We were all watching it, when my eyes started to close.