Chapter 29

When we got to Izzy's house, we payed the cab driver and left the cab. We walked through the pathway to her house slowly. Izzy opened the door and let us in. 

"Hello girls." Raquel, Izzy's mum, said. "What happened?" she asked when she saw our faces.

"Nothing mum. But if any of the boys, the one which came over for christmas, come here, do not let them in." Izzy said.

"Of course." Raquel said understanding. Just then the door bell rang. 

"Who is it?" Raquel asked from the other side of the door. 

"It's Harry," Harry said. 

"What do you want Harry?" she asked still not opening the door. Izzy, Angie and I were listening to the conversation from the stairs. I saw tears fall from Izzy's eyes. 

"Well, we would like to know if the girls are here." I heard Niall's voice say from the other side of the door. Tears were now falling from my eyes. 

"Um.. Yes, yes they are." Raquel said. 

"Could we please come in?" Liam's voice said from the other side of the door. Now tears were falling from Angie's eyes.

"Sorry, but no." Raquel said. 

"But-" Liam started.

"No buts' boys." she said, and went to the kitchen. 

Izzy, Angie and I decided to go to Izzy's bedroom. We started to cry, and mumble things like, 'why would they do that to us?' and 'I cant believe he did that?'. We cried and cried. Then we all layed down on Izzy's bed. 

"Guys?" I mumbled.

"What?" they said crying.

"Are you still wearing that necklace they gave us?" I asked them.

"Yes." They said crying even more.

"Don't you think we should take them off for a while?" I asked them They nodded. We all took off the necklaces.

"Where will we put them?" Angie asked.

"Here." Izzy said leading the way. We went into her closet and Izzy showed us a little safe. She kneeled and opened it. 

"Here. Put them in here." Izzy said. Angie and I kneeled down too. We placed the necklaces in the safe, and Izzy locked it.

"There. Now we are no one's property." Izzy said. We hugged each other and cried a little more. 

"Girls. Don't cry. Do you want to watch a movie?" Raquel said walking into the closet.

"Ok." Izzy mumbled.

"Can it be Titanic?" I asked

"Why?" Izzy asked me.

"So I have a better reason to cry for." I said crying.

"Ok." Izzy said crying too. 

We sat down on the couch and Raquel put on the DVD. As soon as it started, the girls and I weren't crying. As soon as the boat started to sink, we started to cry. We hugged each other and cried for the rest of the movie. By the end, we were all really tired, and ended up sleeping in the couch. 

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the girls, all at the same time. I would usually take a shower and change, but not today. I was still in Izzy's house, and was not pretending to go home soon. We went to her kitchen without saying a single word. We each got a bowl of cereal and sat.