Chapter 25

"Wakey Wakey." I heard a voice say. El? I slowly opened my eyes and saw El, Perrie, Angie and Izzy there. 

"What?" I mumbled.

"Wake up! Its christmas!" Izzy said. I sat up quickly. 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" I screamed and hugged them.

"Merry Christmas!" they said.

"I'm gonna go take a shwer. Be right back!" I said, entering the bathroom.

I took a quick bath, then went into my closet. I've got to wear something that screams christmas. I put on a red dress, which went to my mid thigh. I put on one of those christmas sweaters just like those in Harry Potter with a 'M' on it, which I bought in Harry Potter world. So it seemed that I was wearing a red skirt, and the sweater. I put on my red slippers.

I quickly dried my hair, then let it fall losely. I looked at myself for a while. I decided to get two straps of hair from the front and put on a white flower to clip it. I looked at myself in the mirror. I never took the locket off my neck. I opened it and saw us together again. Christmas was one of Alice's favorite holidays. I also put on the necklace Niall gave me. I barely never took it from my neck too.

I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting there. All of the girls were already with some cute christmas clothes on, while all the boys were still wearing their pjs. I got an apple and ate it. I sat beside Niall.

"Merry Christmas!" I said. 

"Merry Christmas." the boys said in different times. 

"You look gorgeous." Niall said. 

"Thanks." I said and felt my cheeks blushing. I gave him a quick kiss.

"ALL THE BOYS! GO GET CHANGED!" Perrie said. She was wearing a purple dress and her hair was up in a cute pony tail. The boys left leaving us girls there. We talked about christmas, and how we were going to take the presents to Izzy's house.

"Maybe we could take it now?" Angie suggested. We all agreed to that, so we got the presents and walked to Izzy's house. We ran into her room and left them there. I always loved her room. It was all white and lilac. Her bed was placed in the middle. 

"We've got to go back before the boys' notice we left." Perrie said. We all walked back home, before the boys finished getting dressed. When we got there, we sat down on the couch and waited for the boys. 

"Hey," Liam said walking in with the other boys.

"Hello." I said. 

"Shall we go?" Harry asked us. We nodded.

We walked to Izzy's house, where her mother had just finished cooking her delicious turkey.

"Hey," I said hugging Izzy's mum, Raquel.

"Hello Mac." She said.

"Hey," Angie said hugging her too.

"Hello Angie." she said.

"Hello Raquel." Harry said.

"Hello Harry." Raquel said. "And who may these be?"

"Mum, this is Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Lou, and Eleanor." Izzy said.

"Pleasure meeting you all." Raquel said. "Should we eat?"

"Yes. I'm starving." Niall said. His arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, and gave him a kiss.

--AFTER THE FEAST--

We all ate Raquel's delicious food. It was so tasty. The boys kept asking us what we got them. I wouldn't tell them. However I knew they would like it. I bought Harry a new blazer, for Izzy a cute dress, Liam a striped shirt, Angie a lacey pink dress, Zayn a new varsity jacket, Perrie a purple skirt, Lou a box of carrots and a new surfer suit, El a dress she said she loved from Forever21, and Niall a t-shirt written 'I <3 Nando's' and a green iPod, which I had already added some songs, because he forgot his in Ireland.

"Now, can we please get to the presents?" Harry pleaded.

"Ok." Izzy said. The girls and I went upstairs and got our presents. We went back downstairs again and the boys already had their presents with them. We all gave each other the presents, and I'm gonna resume what I got from everyone:

I got a white dress which had ruffles at the bottom, and a red ribbon in the middle from El, and a beautiful pair of earrings from Lou which matched the dress from El. I've got a cute wallet/purse from Angie, a grey varsity cardigan from Zayn, a necklace with an owl pendant from Izzy, a cute slouchy beanie from Harry, a pair of slouchy brown boots from Perrie, and a cute skirt from Liam. 

"Now, this is for you." Niall said giving me a very neatly wrapped box. I unwrapped it, and found a black velvet box. I opened the box and found a beautiful charm bracelet. It had two pendants. A heart, and a 'N' written with sparkles.

"Is this for me?" I asked him.

"Yes. I'll give you a new charm to represent every special moment we have together." he said. 

"Thank you." I said hugging him. I gave him a passionate kiss. "It's beautiful." I whispered. 

"And that's not it." he said holding up a charm in his hand. He gave it to me and there was a tiny picture of a rose. Just like the ones there was in our first date. 

"It's gorgeous." I said placing the charm in the bracelet which was now in my wrist. I was feeling hot so I took off my sweater revealing my full dress. It was also now visible the necklace Niall had given me, and the locket.

"I love that dress." Angie said.

"Me too." Izzy said. 

"You look beautiful." Niall said. I gave him a kiss. 

"Thank you." I said pulling apart. 

This was by far one of the best christmas' ever. When I was in bed I kept looking at the bracelet. What kind of charms would he give me?