Chapter 50

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

Izzy and I have just spent two days in Paris with Nathan and Jay. We had loads of fun. We saw the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, etc. And, yes, we also did some shopping because Izzy and I didnt have any clothes, just the ones we used when we started this roadtrip. 

Now, we're leaving to go to Italy for a couple of days. 

"Mac?" Jay asked, snapping his fingers on my face, making me blink a couple of times.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" Jay asked. I nodded. 

"Are you sure baby girl?" Nathan cooed, making me roll my eyes at them. Nathan and Izzy joked around, and called themselves my parents because I was the youngest here. 

"Yes." I sighed, tired.

We just spent a couple of hours in the airport, and we were waiting for our flight to be called. Then the speaker called us to go into the plane, and we went. We waited in line, and finally entered the plane. I sat in my seat, with Jay next to me. No, nothing happened between Jay and I, but with Izzy and Nathan its kind of different. Izzy and Nathan are more like flirty best friends. They never kissed mouth to mouth, but they got really close to it. 

I wonder what's happening with everyone else. And by that, I mean the boys and the girls. I miss them so much, they've got no idea. I guess they dont miss me, because they didnt call, or text, or email, or anything! Of course I wouldnt know it yesterday or today, because Izzy 'confiscated' my phone, because I spent to much time waiting for their phone call, and didnt enjoy the trip. In the end, she was right. But I couldnt help but wonder if they missed me too. 

*ELEANOR'S POV*

We were all sitting around in Niall's living room, trying to figure out where Izzy and Mac are. I cant believe they actually ran away. Its just so not... them. 

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?" I heard Liam scream, opening the door. Liam and Angie were the last couple we were waiting to arrive. 

"WE'RE HERE!" Lou screamed, and both of them came in. 

"Guys, I've got good and bad news." Angie said, as soon as she opened the door.

"What is it?" Perrie asked, leaning into Zayn's shoulder.

"I know where they are, but I think they're not there anymore." Angie said, trying to calm down. 

"What?" I asked, confused.

"They didnt run away." Angie said, calmer. "They went on a road trip." she said, afraid of our reaction. Then everyone started to ask questions to Angie, and she started to get a bit scared. I stayed quiet, while Lou, whob was by my side, stood up, and went to ask Angie questions too. 

"GUYS!" Liam screamed making everyone shut up. 

"What?" the boys asked. Perrie and I were the only ones sitting down quietly. 

"Let her talk." Liam demanded, making everyone stare at Angie. Angie took a seat next to me, and looked at the floor, as if she was remembering something. 

"Izzy and Mac are on a road trip." she stated quietly. 

"And how do you know that?" Perrie asked, confused, but in a calm tone.

"I know that, because they told me a while ago." Angie took a deep breath and continued, "One day we were all just talking, and I asked them what would they do if they ever had a broken heart. And they automatically said they'd go on a road trip together, and that I'd come too." she said, sadly. "I guess I just wasnt here when they needed me." Tears started to fall from Angie's eyes, and I gave her a hug.