Chapter 33

I got my phone, and slowly texted Lou. I asked him to come to my room asap, but for him to be quiet.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Thats not important." he said. I texted Lou again, and told him to call the police.

"What do you want?" I asked him trying to stay calm. He remained quiet. I heard my door open again. Lou appeared.

"Mac, is everything..." Lou said, but stopped when he saw the man. "Who are you?" he asked the man sassingly.

"That is not important." the man said again.

"Um... I think it is." Lou said with the same level of sassiness.

"Lou. Come here." I said. He came over to my bed and sat down beside me. He nodded at me. Great. The police would be here at any moment.

"Good girl." The man said "Now. Where's the Irish boy?" Lou and I didnt say a word. He was obviously talking about Niall. The man showed a gun in his shirt. I froze.

"Why do you want to know?" Lou asked him.

"We've got some unfinished buisness." The guy said. We didnt say a word. The man got the gun and pointed it at me. Just then the police came barging in.

"You are now under arrest." A police officer said.

The man pulled the trigger and I was shot. The bullet was now on my leg. I screamed in pain. The police officers grabbed the guy, and took him.

When the police left, everyone came into my room.

"Call the ambulance!" Someone screamed.

I placed my hand over where my leg had been shot. I looked at my hands and they were full with blood. My eyes were closing. The last thing I know, is that some people are picking me up and taking me somewhere. They tell me to stay awake. But I cant. I slowly close my eyes, and let the darkness take over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a white room. I barely open my eyes, but I feel someone holding my hand. I gave the hand a small squeeze so that they know I'm ok.

"Mac?" I heard the voice say. I gather all my forces and open my eyes. I can barely see a thing.

"Can you listen to me?" the voice asks. I recognise it. Its Louis. I squeeze his hand again.

"Oh My Gosh! Infermary!" Lou screamed.

"Yes?" I heard a woman's voice say calmly.

"She's awake." Lou said. I opened my eyes.

"Great. Calm down now. " The infermary told Lou.

"How long have I been here?" I muttered.

"Two days." Lou said.

"You have to leave." The infermary told Lou.

"Ok." Lou said and left.

"What happened?" I asked the women.

"I'm Caroline. Pleasure. You've been shot on your leg. But its gonna be ok." she said.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Its ok. Now go back to sleep. At least we know you're alive." she said. I slowly closed my eyes and slept again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the same bedroom. I felt someone holding my hand. I saw Lou sitting by a chair next to my bed. I slowly squeeze his hand.

"Lou?" I muttered sleeply.