Chapter 14

"Excuse me." I said leaving the circle.

"Where you going?" Lou asked me. 

"I'll be right back." I told them not wanting to explain.

I left our house and decided to walk to Cody's. I had to break up with him. His house was just some blocks away. I got there in five minutes, and knocked on the door. Cody quickly opened it with a smile.

"Do you want to come in?" he asked me.

"No thanks. I've got to tell you something."

"What is it?" he asked me.

"Cody. You're sweet, and adorable, and you're my first love. So I'll never forget you. But I don't think that we should be together any more." I said. 

"Ok." he said smiling.

"Are you mad?" 

"No. If that would make you happier, it fine by me." he said. I hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear. "I've got to go meet Lou now. Bye!" I said.

"Bye!" 

--BACK AT HOME--

I got home and everyone was still sitting in the circle. 

"Can I join in?" I asked sitting beside Lou.

"You cant sit here! Ely is coming! Sit next to Nialler!" Lou said. Note to self- kill Lou.

"Ok." I said standing up, and sitting beside Niall.

"Hey," he said.

"Hello." I said. "How are things with Amy?"

"We just broke up." he said looking at the floor. "What about you and Cody?"

" I just broke up with him." I said. I did it for him. Niall. My Niall.

"GUYS! CODY AND MACKENZIE JUST BROKE UP! SHE BROKE HIS HEART!" Niall screamed so that everyone at home could hear. My friends congratulated me, including Eleanor, and Lou winked at me. 

"El! I didn't see you come in!" I told her.

"I know. I just arrived." She said. We hugged. 

"Lets play truth or dare!" Harry suggested. Everyone agreed to it. 

I checked my phone to see the time, and it was almost 7h30pm. 

"Will we all sleep here tonight?" I asked. Everyone nodded. 

"Ok, so we are all sleeping here tonight. Can I start? PLEASE!!!" Lou pleaded.

"Just go!" Liam said. 

"I pick... Niall." Lou said. "Truth or dare Nialler?"

"Dare?" he said unsure.

"I dare you to confess your true feeling to Mac." Lou dared him. Niall looked at me. Right into my eyes.

"MacKenzie, the Tommo, Tomlinson." I laughed a little."I love everything about you. The way you flip your charming hair. The way you stand up for yourself. The way you look at me. The way you do thing when you're mad. The way you do everything. I know I messed things up, and I truly regret it. If we were us again, I would never break your heart. Ever. Again. Will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked.

"You're so dum, Nialler. Of course I'd be your girlfriend again. Who wouldn't be after that speech" I said hugging him. 

"Now, its my turn." Niall said, with his hand over my shoulder. "I pick Liam. Truth or dare mate?"