Chapter 60

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

Nathan looked at me worried, with Jay next to him.

"Are you ok?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I told them, suddenly kind of dizzy.

"We'll be right back." Nathan told me.

Jay and Nathan then turned to face the boys, while my head was spinning. I didnt see much, just that they started to I think hit the boys, and then they ran away. I felt like I was going to fall at any second, until Izzy arrived by my side.

"Hey Mac, you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." I told her, shaking my head a bit trying to shrug it off. Nathan and Jay then appeared at my other side, making Izzy utterly confused. "They were the ones whon saved me." I told her, before she had a fit.

"Well, in that case, thanks boys." Izzy said, trying to control herself.

"No problemo." Jay said smiling.

"But can we talk?" Nathan asked her.

"Uh..." Izzy said unsure. Was she actually nervous?

"I just wanted to apoligise for not telling you about Jude." Nathan said. Harry was now next to Jay and Izzy, in the middle of them. "I wish I wasnt ever with her, and if I can ever make it up to you, believe me, I will try my best to. Izzy, when I'm with you, you help me see things in such a different way. I'm just asking for a second chance." Nathan said, looking deeply into her eyes.

Izzy opened her mouth slightly to reply, when Harry interrupted her.

"Wait. If he gets to have a second chance, I should try to get one too." He said, more to himself, than to us. "Izzy," he looked up at her. "You know I never stopped loving you, and seeing you with him, just makes me so jealous. I just wish we could be like we were before. Going on spontaneous dates, and being together. I just want a chance to make it up to you. To be the man you want me to be." Harry finalised.

Ok... Chessy much? I swear they're all over Izzy, and that's no one for me. But, I cant blame them. Izzy is so much prettier than me. And smarter. And better. I looked at her, and knew she didnt know what to say.

"Well boys," I started, linking arms with Izzy, who was still dumbfounded, "It would be lovely to stay, and chat, or whatever, but Izzy needs time to think. So, she'll call both of you later, ok? She just needs time. And we would appreciate it if you didnt follow us around or anything." I told them, and walked away with Izzy.

When we were away from the two boys, she turned to me and said, "Wow Mac, seen you've taken your confidence pills."

"Shut up." I told her, rolling my eyes.

She drove us to the mall, even though mosty of the stores were closed. But, we always knew that there was one store which was open all night. Macy's. We dont love it like we love Forever 21, but it's our only option. We talked all the way about what she's gonna do, and who's she gonna choose. But that I'll tell you later.

We got into Macys and started to look at some clothes. I looked at a couple of sundresses, while Izzy looked at some party dresses next to me.

"Izzy? Mac? What are you doing here?" Someone asks, making us snap our heads up to meet Conor's and Nick's face smiling. Conor and Nick are models too, who are just doing the photoshoots for experience, just like us.

"Therapeutic shopping." Izzy shrugged, as I smiled brightly at them.

"What happened?" Nick asked, walking over to us with Conor.