Chapter 55

--MACKENZIE'S POV--

I threw my shoes to a corner of my room, and threw myself on my bed. Literally. We had just arrived at Izzy's flat, and the car ride here was just plain... awkward. I could tell Trenton didnt like the idea of me going to my home, but I just shrugged. 

Maybe it wasnt such a bad idea to go home, and see how everything is. I grew up there, and it still has so many memories. And, anyways, one night wont kill me, will it? I started to play with my charm bracelet, which I didnt take off my arm yet, and wasnt planning to. Trenton never noticed it, because usually I cover it with a jumper, of leave it in my bag. 

I feel like I've got to talk things out with the boys, ya know? I mean, they're part of my life, me liking it or not. I've got to face them, sooner or later. Oh my gosh, that's just so cheesy. But you get the point. 

I stood up, and looked for Izzy. I walked around the house for a while, until I found her cuddling on the couch with Nathan.

"Hey Iz," I smiled at them.

"Hey," Izzy and Nathan said at different times. 

"So, I was wondering, if I could go to my home, with Izzy." I asked, shyly.

"No," Nathan said, at the same time as Izzy said, "Yes."

"Nate, it will just be one night. And Mac cant do it without me. I promise nothing will happen." Izzy assured him.

"Ok." Nathan said, pecking her lips. 

~

This is it. I'm in front of my house, with Izzy and Nathan. They arent really paying attention, because their snogging each others faces out. I sighed, and got the key. My wrist lightly clinked, when I moved my hand, because of the bracelet. I took it out, and placed it in my purse. I unlock the door and come in.

Its just like I remember it. Everything was still in place. I took a deep breath, remembering what home smells like. I sighed happily, before walking around. I passed by the kitchen, remembering some memories I had here. I then went to the TV room, and froze when I opened the door. I still remember every 'Truth or Dare', and I also remember our 'Kiss or Miss' game we played. I remember when I kissed Niall through the whole movie, and how we cuddled into each other. 

"What are you doing here?" Someone asked behind me, making me jump in suprise. I turned around, and sighed in relief. 

"Zayn, you cant go around scaring people," I sighed, and rolled my eyes. He just stood there, waiting for me to say something. "Arent I getting a hug?" I fake pouted, making him come to hug me. 

"Sorry, but why are you here?" Zayn asked again.

"I thought it wouldnt kill me to spend a night or two here," I started, as I heard footsteps coming downstairs, "with Izzy." I completed. 

"Mac?" I heard Niall asked, while coming in confused with everyone else.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly waving at them. Then they instantly came to me, and hugged me. I I didnt move, so it was like they were hugging a pole. A really short one, may I add. 

"We missed you!"

"What are you doing here?"

"How are you?" 

"What happened?" 

They kept asking me random questions, and then suddenly they stopped and waited for an answer. 

"Wow, that's just weird." I heard Izzy say, walking in. Guess her and Nathan's make out session is over. The boys all shot her confused glances, but she just shrugged.