Chapter 8

Mac''s POV

The next day, I was back in my house. I slept at Izzy's again last night, because I wasnt ready to see Niall again.

Niall POV

The day after Mac and I kissed, I didn't see her. I called her but she didn't answer me. I asked El but she said didn't know. But I knew she did. I asked Perrie too, but she said that she couldn't tell. She promised. Didn't Mac know that I was really falling for her?

The next day, Mac came back, and her eyes were puffy, as if she cried a lot yesterday.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" she replied.

"What did I do?" I asked. 

Mac's POV

"What do you think?" I snapped at him.

"I dont know!" Niall said. But I know he knew. 

"El told me," I said calmly, "That. You have had tons of girlfriends before, and that after some months they never see the girl again."

"So?" he asked.

"So," I started copying his Irish accent. "will you do this to me too?"

"No. I really like you, Mac." he said.

"I bet you said that to every girl who knew about the others'." I said looking at the floor.

"Hey!" I heard El's voice say.

"Thank god." I whispered.

"Could you excuse Nialler?" El asked sweetly. He left without saying a single word.

"Are you ok?" El asked hugging me.

"I guess. But please never leave me alone with him again." I said.

"Ok. But you have to talk to him."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because he really liked you." she said.

"Liked? As if in past tense?" i said shocked. 

"Um... I dont know if he still liked you." she said. That was it. 

I ran to the house, and opened the boys' room door, without even knocking. I came in, and saw Niall snogging some girl I dodn't recognise. I stood there. They didnt even notice I was there. I left and banged the door by accident.

Niall's POV

I heard the door close with a bang. Maybe it was one of the boys. Or Izzy. Or El. Or Perrie. Or Mac. The only thing I have to worry about is Amy. She' right by my side. Snogging me. Mac and I are probably over. After that fight.

Mac's POV

I ran to my room, and lied down on my bed. I didnt know what to do. Classes started in a couple of weeks, so maybe I should start to pack things up.  

I got my backpack, and started to organise everything. When I was done, I had nothing to do. So, I got my phone and texted Lou. He would understand it. I needed a shoulder to cry on.

To: Louis 

Message: Lou, plz come 2 my room. I need u.

Two minutes after I sent the text, someone banged on the door. I opened and saw Lou. I hugged him.  

"What happened?" Lou asked. 

"N-Niall. H-he w-was s-snogging thi-this gi-girl." I sobbed. That made me cry even more. To admit what had happened.  

"Calm Down Mac..." Lou said, still hugging me. "What happened before you saw them?"  

I told him everything. About what El told me, about Niall, and our conversation. It made me cry. 

"He did what? To you? He's dead! That peasant!" Lou said. 

"No please. Not now. I just need a shoulder to cry on." I said between hiccups. Those which you get when you cry a lot.  

Lou understood. He sat beside me, and put his arm around me.  

"I'm here for you." he whispered.

Lou's POV

It's good that Mac still trusted me. And. I'm always going to be here for her. Forever.

Harry's POV

I was with the boys, sitting in the living room. When I noticed something. 

"Where's Niall?" I asked. 

No one knew. They all looked confused. I texted him.

To: Louis 

Message: Lou, where r u?

In seconds he answered.

From: Louis 

Message: Mac has a </3 ttylbro

"So where is he?" Zayn asked.