Chapter 23

"Aww... They look so cute together!" 

"Should we take a picture?"

"No. They're sleeping!"

"They make such a great couple!" I heard them say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone there staring at me. I slowly moved my head up and saw Niall. He does look cute when he's sleeping. I carefully stood up, for me not to wake him up. 

"What happened last night?" I asked them.

"Well, we were watching Toy Story and you fell asleep here. Niall didn't want to wake you up, so he slept here too." Izzy said. 

"Aww... He's so cute." I told her and she nodded. 

"Did you all eat breakfast yet?" I asked them.

"Yep." Lou said. 

I went to the kitchen alone, and got myself a bowl of cereal with milk. I let my thoughts take over me for a while. (1) I've got to get mum in the airport, because she's coming back today. (2) I've got to go to an interview with the boys. (3) Need to take a bath before getting mum. (4) Not leave Niall off my sight; bring him with me (unless to the bathroom).

"Hey beauty," an Irish accent said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey," I said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well." he said getting a bowl of cereal.

"That's good." I said, and he came closer to me, and we gave a little kiss.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what I have to do today."

"Which is?"

"I've got to take a bath, get mum in the airport, and go to that interview with you." I said.

"Oh. Ok." 

"But I'm not leaving you off my sight. Unless when I'm taking a shower, you know?" I said. We laughed. I was almost finished with my cereal. 

"I've got to go get ready. I'll be right back." I said and gave him a kiss.

I went upstairs, and took a bath. I shampooed and conditioned my hair quickly, because mum's flight arrived soon. I went into my closet and was deciding what to wear. I decided to wear my jeans, with a white top and a blue flannel. I was still wearing the locket, and I added an owl necklace. To complete my look, I put on my slouchy beanie which the boys bought me. 

I ran downstairs and met Niall, Lou and El ready to go to the airport. 

"Lets go? Mom's flight is almost here." I said. They agreed and we left. We went to the airport on Lou's car. 

--AIRPORT--

We were all in the airport waiting for mum. Her flight had already arrived, however, she was still getting her baggage. The last time I was here, I was waiting for Lou and the boys with Izzy, and she was telling me to act all grown-up. 

"FLIGHT 27495 FROM MOSCOW JUST ARRIVED. PASSENGERS PLEASE GO TO GATE NUMBER 4. FLIGHT 27495 FROM MOSCOW JUST ARRIVED. PASSENGERS PLEASE GO TO GATE NUMBER 4." The speaker said.

"Guess we're going to gate 4?" El asked us. We nodded, and left.

When we got there, the passengers were already leaving and there was still no sign of mum or her friends. Niall's arm was around my shoulder protectively. 

"Mac?" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Meg. She was the daughter of one of my mum's friends. We met a couple times.  

"Meg?" I asked her. We ran to each other and gave a hug.