Chapter 35

--HOME--

As soon as we arrived home, all the girls rushed to my room. The boys were left in the living room, doing I don't know what. We were all going to wear the long dresses we bought today. As it seems, every boy bought their girl a dress. Exept Niall. He bought El her dress, while Lou bought mine, to be fair.

"Who needs to take a bath?" El asked.

"ME!" Perrie and I screamed at the same time.

"Ok, so you two go take a shower." El demanded. 

"Do you wanna go first?" Perrie asked me. El was giving orders to the other girls.

"Yeah. Please. I hate the hospital. And by the way, thanks for coming to see me." I said smiling.

"Aww... I would do anything for you." she said giving me a hug."Now," she started pulling away from the hug, "Go take a shower." Perrie demanded me.

I did as told. I entered the bathrom, then closed the door. I quickly stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower. As soon as the warm water touched my skin, I felt so relieved. Hospitals don't have the best showers. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I left the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I left the bathroom, and Perrie went in. El was still giving orders, and helping everyone.

"Izzy go put on your dress." El said. I looked at Izzy. Her hair was so pretty, and neatly done. Her make-up seemed to be done by a make-up artist. Izzy went to my closet with her dress in her hands. 

"But what about you?" I asked El. "Don't you have to get dressed too?"

"Yeah. But I've got time." she said while putting make-up on Izzy's face.

"Ok. What do I do?" I asked her.

"Why don't you go dry your hair?" El suggested.

"Ok." I said. I got my hair dryer, and slowly started to dry my hair. Minutes later, my hair was dry.

"What now?" I asked El. She was now finishing Angie's make-up. 

"Come here, and I'll do your hair." she said.

I did as told. I sat on the chair in front of her. She started to do my hair. A couple of minutes later, my hair was done. I looked in the mirror. The locks in front from each side, were pushed back neatly, and they would meet in the back of my head. The rest of my hair was all curled up. Then El started to do my make up. In the end, I was beautiful. 

"You are so good." I told El.

"Thank You. Now go put on your dress." El said.

"Not before I do your hair." I told her.

"But I've still got to do Perrie's hair and make up." El said.

"I can do it on my own!" Perrie said.

"Thank you!" I said to Perrie. I then turned to El. "Now sit and I'll do your hair and make up." I said.

"Fine. But I want to do my own make up." El said.

"Ok." I said,

I combed El's hair. Her hair was naturally wavy, so I put everything to her right side. The only thing I've done to change her hair, was curl it a bit in the end. 

"What do you think?" I asked her when I was done. She got up her mirror and her mouth dropped.

"Its perfect." she said smiling.

"Thank you." I said. 

"Now go put on your dress, while I do my make-up." El said. 

I did as told. I got my dress, and went to my closet. I put on the dress. I looked in the mirror. I put on the sparkle belt, a couple inches up from my waist. It did look good. I got a pink wallet purse, and placed my cell phone in it. I put on my slippers, although El said it would be better if I wore heels. I left my closet, and all the other girls were waiting for me. All of them were fabulous. They all had purses whiched matched their dresses.