Chapter 27

--A MONTH LATER--

The boys were arriving today. They went to the US for a month so that they could go on interviews, photoshoots, and make them more famous in the states. I stayed home with Angie and Izzy. We hung out a lot with Sel, Mike, Ian, Jen and Court. It was so much fun. We went to the mall, the movies (a lot) and to Izzy's house a lot too. It was so much fun.

Ok. Now I have one hour to get ready and go to the airport with the girls. I took a quick shower, and washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I left the shower, dried my hair, and let it fall loselly. I went to my closet, and looked at my clothes. What to wear? Maybe I could wear the skirt Liam gave me, with the boots Perrie gave me for christmas and a white top. Yes. That will do. I quickly put on the clothes and went to the bathroom put on some make-up. Done.

I think I was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. Accesories! I wore the earrings Lou gave me, with the charm bracelet, which I barely took off, the locket and Niall's necklace. 

I went downstairs and the girls were jumping up and down with excitment screaming. I joined in. 

"GIRLS! WE'VE GOT TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!" My mum over us. That made us scream even more, and then we ran to the car. My mum entered the driving seat and took us there. 

When we arrived at the airport their flight had already arrived. We looked around for them, but didn't find them. Until I saw five boys with hoodies, and sunglasses. I quickly recognised one of them which had an orange hoddie. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Lou!" I said hugging him.

"Hey Mac!" he said hugging me.

The boys took off their sunglasses revealing their faces. I hugged each one of them, and so did Izzy and Angie. Then I hugged Niall. We pulled apart, but his hands were still wrapped around my waist, and my hands were wrapped around his neck.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"Me too." he said smiling. I kissed him. And he kissed me back. Then he pulled apart.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Where's your charm bracelet?" he asked me. I showed him the wrist which had the bracelet.

"This is for you." he said holding up another bracelet. It had USA flag. He placed it on my bracelet.

"Thank you." I said kissing him again.

"Shall we go?" Liam asked. We all agreed to that. 

--HOME-- 

We were back home, cuddling with our boyfriends, watching a movie. Liam picked Toy Story 2. Angie, Izzy and I shared a look, and laughed.

"What?" The boys asked us.

"When you were gone we kept watching romances like titanic and these kind of movies, and we somtimes cried because we were missing you all so much. And we made a bet that the first movie we saw when you got back was toy story." Angie said, them gave Liam a kiss on the cheek.

"You cried for me?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Yep. The movie made me remember of all of you guys." I said and gave him a kiss. The movie started but Niall and I barely watched it. We were to busy kissing, and Lou didn't notice it. 

--AFTER THE MOVIE-- 

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou screamed when he noticed that Niall and I had kissed during the whole movie. I giggled.

"How was your trip anyways?" I asked them.

"It was fun for the first few days. But then we started missed you." Harry said.

"But weren't you always surronded by fans? Why did you think about us?" Izzy asked reading my thoughts. They all looked at Niall.

"What happened there?" I asked them.

"Well, Niall here has a great story to tell you." Zayn said. I looked at Niall.

"Ok then. So when I was at the mall with the boys, there was this girl which looked just like you from behind. I was going to suprise her because I thought it was you, so I came from behind and holded her from the waist. But when she turned around, and I noticed it wasn't you I quickly said sorry and left. I almost kissed her." Niall said. 

"Would you kiss her?" I asked him. "You knew I was here all the time." 

"I know. I just don't know what had gotten into me." he said. 

"Its ok. You didn't kiss her did you?" I asked him.

"No. But the papparazzi got a photo of that scene." he said. 

"Um. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I said fake yawning.

"But its still 6:30pm." Zayn pointed out. 

"I know. I just want some time alone." I said. They all understood.

I walked to my room and lay down on my bed. I started to fiddle with my necklaces. I took the locket from my neck and looked at the pictures again. Then I saw a small piece of paper stuck behind the picture of Alice and I some months ago. I took the paper in my hands and opened it. It was a note.

        Hey Macy! If you're reading this, it probably means that something bad happened. Here's something you need to know: life goes on. You can't have a better tomorrow if you're stuck thinking about yesterday. Xoxo, Alice 

That is so what she would do. She always said that whenever I was sad; life goes on. And it does. She would always help me. I bet she knew that one day I'd look carefully at the locket and see the note. She would also look very carefully at everything. She once warned me to look carefully at everything too, so that I wouldn't miss anything. It was true what the note said. Every. Single. Word. 

I put on my PINK pjs, and went downstairs. 

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," they all said.

"Are you ok?" Lou asked me. I was going to tell them all about the note, but decided not to.

"Yep. Better now." I said smiling.

"Do we still exist?" Niall asked me. I answered that with a small kiss.

"What do you think?" I asked him. "Where is Harry and Izzy?"

"They went on a last-minute date." Zayn said.

"Aww..." I said. They're so cute.

"What are we doing tonight?" Angie asked.

"Maybe we could watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!" I said.

"You like Harry Potter?" Zayn asked.

"I totally love it." I said.

"Me too!" Zayn said. 

"Lets watch it?" I asked. Everyone agreed and we went to the tv room (Zayn and I actually ran).

I put on the DVD, and sat down beside Niall. We watched the movie and I locked my eyes to the TV. I so loved Fred and George. They're so funny. 

When the movie finished everyone was very tired.

"Maybe we should sleep." Angie said. I nodded. 

We went upstairs and layed down in my bed. It was weird not having the other girls around. We talked for a while, then ended up sleeping. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- / / -------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hey Guys!

What are you thinking about the fanfic? FYI its not over yet, ok? Leave me a comment, or inbox me!!!

Xoxo