Chapter 31

--1 WEEK LATER--

I woke up with ny alarm clock playing 'Fine By Me' by Andy Grammer. I quickly hit the clock and it stopped. I slowly woke up and took a shower. The warm water quickly woke me up.

I went to my closet. I had to wear something cute, because it was the first day of school. I decided to wear a white denim shorts with a green flowy top. I brushed my straight brown hair and let it fall losely. I looked at myself quickly in the mirror. Ok. Locket: check. Cute: check. Hair: check. Food: uncheck.

I ran downstairs and quickly ate an apple. I was the only girl at home. The other girls had to sleep at their home. The boys were already up, and about.

"Why did you wake up so early?" I asked them.

"Photoshoot." Liam reminded me. I quickly looked at the clock. Time to go. The bus was going to arrive anytime now.

"Bye!" I screamed and ran to the street.

The bus had already arrived. I hopped in and sat next to Sel.

"Hey," I said.

"Hello," she said.

"Hows Mike?" I asked her.

"Hes fine." she said trying to act naturally. I gave her a 'i-know-something-happened' look.

"Ok." she said giving in. "So, last time we saw each other he took me to his house. He invited me in, and I said yes. He showed me around his house. When we got to his bedroom, it was so neat. I sat down on a poof in a corner. I ended up sleeping there, and he placed a cover over me. In the morning, I woke up, and he was sleeping there. He looked like a little angel."

"Did you guys do it?" I asked her.

"Nope. Not yet." she said smiling.

We continued to talk. When we arrived at school we got off and went to our turorial room. It was mainly our hang out place. As soon as I got off the bus, a mob of girls came to me and started to ask questions about the boys.

"How did you meet them?"

"Is it true? Your dating Niall Horan?"

"How's it like to live with One Direction?"

I froze. Sel quickly pulled me off the crowd and into our room. Angie and Izzy were there. So was Mike. Sel and Mike quickly kissed.

The rest of the school day, the girls still followed us, but Mike and some of his friends, like Chris and John protected us.

"Would you like to hang out at my place?" I suggested. The bell had just rang and I was with Mike, Sel, Chris, Angie, Izzy, and John.

"Yeah. Harry wants to see me." Izzy said.

"I want to see Liam. But I've got to do honework." Angie said.

"We could do home work there." Chris said. He was one of my best friends, but we would only see each other in school.

"Lets go?" John asked. We agreed and went in his car.

When we arrived home, the boys were already there. We saluted them.

"Who are they?" Lou asked when he noticed John and Chris.

"Their some friends. They helped us get away from a couple mobs at school." Angie said, going over to Liam then kissing him.

"I'm Chris." Chris said

"I'm John." John said.

"Pleasure. Im Mac's brother." Lou said.