Chapter 34

--2 DAYS LATER--

"Why cant we come in?" 

"She's still sleeping." 

I woke up with these voices. I look at the window on the wall beside me, and see the boys, and all their girlfriends next to them. Perrie was here too! Yay! I jumped out of bed, and ran to the door. I slowly opened it.

"Hey!" They all said giving me a hug. 

"Hello!" I said. "Can we go now?" I asked April, who was beside me.

"Ok, but get changed first." she said. April and I became friends. She was the only one I could talk to here. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed hugging her.

I go back to my room, closing the door behind me. I get the clothes mum brought me from home yesterday, and put them on. Mum picked me my red dress with the grey varsity cardigan Zayn gave me. I quickly put it on, and ran outside.

"Lets go?" I ask everyone who's waiting outside my bedroom.

"Yay!" They all cheered. 

"Perrie!" I screamed running to her. She stopped, turned around and we hugged each other. 

"I missed you so much." I said.

"Me too." she said. We went to the car together chatting. When I saw Lou's car, I instantly smiled.  We entered his car, Lou on the driver's seat, with El sitting on the seat next to him. 

"Where are we going to?" Lou asked turning on the ignition.

"Shopping." El said naturally. 

"Do we have to?" Harry whined.

"Yes. Yes we do babe." Izzy told her. 

--MALL--

"What store to go first?" Zayn asked us. 

"What about Forever 21?" Perrie suggested.

"Yes!" Izzy and I screamed at the same time. 

We went to Forever 21, and the girls started to look around the store. 

"What kind of clothes are we looking for?" I ask them. 

"I dont know." Angie said. 

"Well, I do. We're all taking you out on a date, so buy yourself clothes for it!" Zayn said. 

We were all looking on different racks. I was looking at some dresses. Even the boys were looking for something for their girls to wear!

"Hey! Izzy! Try this on!" Harry screamed throwing her a dress. She opened it and showed it to us. It was a black short (and I mean really short) dress. 

"Are you crazy?" Izzy asked Harry.

"No. Just try it on." Harry said pushing her into a dressing room. She quickly put on her dress, while everyone was waiting outside. When she came out, she looked pretty. But the dress was way too short.

"What do you think?" Izzy asked us.

"Perfect." Harry said smiling.

"Its pretty. But isn't it a little too short?" I ask.

"No!" Harry said.

"I'm not taking it. I agree with Kenzie. It is way too short." Izzy said.

"C'mon. Take it." Harry pleaded. "Or I'm taking it for you."

"And would you be ok if I wore it in front of other boys?" Izzy asks him.

"No." Harry said.

"Then. Its decided. I'm not taking it." Izzy said smiling. She entered her dressing room again, and came out with her normal clothes.