Chapter 16

--THE NEXT DAY--

We were all sitting in the living room, chatting. I was leaned in Niall shoulders, and his arms were around my shoulders. Liam and Angie were doind the same thing. Also were Izzy and Harry, El and Lou, and Zayn with Perrie.

"KENZIE BOO! I almost forgot!" Lou said suddenly.

"Forgot what?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is  your birthday!" he screamed. "And I still didn't get you anything!"

"Tomorrow's your birthday?" All the boys with El and Perrie chorused.

"Yep. Yes it is. But I don't need anything!" I said.

"Well, I already bought you something." Izzy said.

"Me too." Angie said smiling.

"Me three." Sel said with a baby voice. I laughed.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

"Oh, we're going shopping!"  Niall told me. "I've got to buy you something! You're mine now!" Louis glared at him. 

"Lou, sometimes you can be really protective, ya know?" Liam said. "And that's my job!" Everyone laughed.

"I'm not always protective. I'm only protective with Kenzie Boo." he said. They ended up changing from bunny to boo. But Niall sometimes called me Kenzie Bun still.

"We're leaving in half an hour!" Liam delared.

"Half an hour?!?" Angie shouted at him. "Make that 1 hour and a half!" 

"Ok. But why?" he asked.

"No girl gets ready in half an hour!" We screamed. 

"C'mon! Lets go to Kezie's room." El declared, and every girl followed her. 

We went upstairs, and took a shower. Angie did everyone's make-up, and Sel did our hair. We were all fabulous. We were still getting ready when there was a knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" I screamed.

"Niall." he said.

"NIALLER! WE CAN'T GO THERE NOW. WHAT IS IT?" Perrie screamed.

"You have 15 minutes!" he said.

"OK!" we all said, and he left.

"Who knows what they're going to wear?" El asked us. Everyone, but Sel, put their hands up.

"Ok. So everyone go change, and Sel, show me your options." El asked her.

I went to my closet, and got a black lacey skirt, with a white top and a denim vest. It wasn't like, 'wow' but it was ok for the mall. I showed it to the other girls, and they said it was good. My hair was naturally straight, so I simply dried it. I put some make-up on, but not much. Niall said he hated when I put on make-up, because I had 'Natural beauty'. Isn't that cute?

--15 MINUTES LATER--

We were all ready, so we went downstairs. The boys were with their normal looks. Harry was wearing a blazer, Lou was wearing a striped shirt and red pants (didn't see that in a while...), Zayn was wearing a varsity jacket, Liam a striped shirt, and Niall was wearing jeans with a blue shirt.

When they saw us, their mouths dropped.

"Close your drooling mouths, boys." Sel said closing them.

"Shall we?" Lou asked us. We all nodded, and went to the car. The car however, wasn't our usual car. It was a black range rover. My mouth literally fell.