Chapter 21

When we got home, everyone was in Lou's room. El and I came in, and El went to sit next to Lou, and I sat beside Niall quietly. 

"What happened to you two?" Liam asked us. 

"We went to meet some of Alice's friends." I told them. 

"Why?" Zayn asked me. Then I remembered why. Because Alice died, and right before she died she sent me a text asking me to meet her and some of her friends at our spot. I looked at the floor sadly, feeling my eyes fill up with tears. I then looked up hopefully at El.

"It's a long story." El explained.

"We've got time." Harry said.

"Well," El started.

"Before Alice died, she was sending me a text asking me to meet her at the mall, in this spot we had. She also wrote that she was going to bring some friends, so I couldn't let them hanging there." I said, cutting her off. It was then that tears fell from my eyes. I holded the necklace she gave me tightly in my hands. 

"Oh." Harry said. I nodded. I leaned my head in Niall's chest and cried a little.  

"Shall we then go on our date?" Niall asked me.

"Well, I can't go looking like this, can I?" I asked him looking up. I looked at the same clothes I put on this mourning. 

"Yes you can. You look beautiful." he said. 

"Thanks." I said and gavi him a kiss.

"Lets go?" he asked me. I nodded and we went to his car.

The car ride took about 10 minutes. I barely noticed because I told him about Alice, and about her friends, which were now my friends. I also texted Court and Jen for a while. But when we got there I told them that I had to go. 

I opened the car door, when someone blind-folded me.

"It's me." An Irish accent said behind me.

"Ok." I said. We walked for a while, and I was still being blind-folded.

"Surprise!" Niall said opening my eyes. I looked at a super romantic table, which had red table cloth, and a beautiful set of silverware.

"Is this for me?" I asked him.

"Happy Birthday." he said.  I 'aww'ed him. 

He pulled the chair for me to sit, and I sat.

--AFTER DINNER--

We ate delicious food, and Niall ate most of it.  

"It was a perfect date." I told him. "Thank you." 

"You deserve it." he said. "And you also deserve this." he said handing me a neatly wrapped box. I looked up at him confused.

"Happy Birthday." he said.

I slowly unwrapped the box. I saw a small black velvet box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful pair of earrings I had ever seen. I think I'll use it with the bracelet I got earlier from the girls. I smiled.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I told him. 

"It's nothing." he said.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"You're beautiful."

"That's so cheesy." I told him. We both laughed a little. Then we kissed. And kissed. And kissed. After a while, I lost track of time. Until Niall recieved a text. We stopped kissing, and he read the message on his phone. He quickly replied.