Chapter 24

--24th DECEMBER--

I woke up early today. I quickly took a shower and put on a strapless flowery dress, which went to my mid thigh, and a pair of white TOMS. I was still wearing the locket Alice gave me. I quickly dried my hair, and curled it. I put on some make-up, then checked my look in the mirror.

The past week, Niall and I went to that double date with Meg and her boyfriend Josh. Josh was also the son of my mother's friend, which went to the trip. We also went to various interviews, and I didn't recieve lots of hate yet. The boys said that I didn't get lots of hate because I'm not only Niall's girlfriend, I am also Lou's sister. 

Today, was Lou's birthday and I had bought him the best present ever. I had bought him a new pair of TOMS, and a Jack Wills hoodie. The girls were still fast asleep in my bed. I quickly ran down the stairs, then headed toward the kitchen. I started to cook a carrot cake, which I knew Lou loved. I quickly put the cake in the oven.  

"What's that smell?" I heard Lou's sleepy voice ask. He was standing there, in the kitchen door wearing his pj's.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed. I ran to him and gave him a huge bear hug.

"Thanks." he said. 

"I've got some presents!" I said excitedly. I ran to my room, and got the neatly wrapped box which had his name on it. I ran downstairs again.

"Happy Birthday!" I said giving him the box. He opened the box, and looked at the pair of TOMS and then at the jack wills hoodie. I was carefully looking at his expression.

"I... LOVED IT!" he said hugging me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" 

"What's happening here?" Angie asked walking in with Izzy. When they saw Lou, they ran to him and hugged him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They both said. 

"THANK YOU!" he said. 

Then everyone woke up, and gave Lou his presents. He opened each one. Then everyone ate their breakfast, and I sat there beside Niall, waiting for him to finish eating.

"What are we doing today?" Lou asked us when he was done. 

"Well, we are taking you to an arcade!" I said. I knew he loved arcades, because he would always take me to one.

"And arcade?" He asked.

"Yep." Liam said.

"Mac said there was one which you used to go all the time when you were younger." Harry said. 

"Yay!" Lou said jumping. 

"Now everyone go get dressed! We leave in half an hour!" I screamed.

Everyone ran upstairs, to get changed. I stayed downstairs, and decided to wash the dishes. I went to the kitchen and started cleaning up. I washed dish by dish. I didn't mind doing it. It gave me some time to think. I thought about a little bit of everything. I was comletely lost in my thoughts until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hey," I said still washing dishes.

"Hey," the familiar Irish accent said. "Do you need some help?"

"No. I'm almost done." I said washing my last plate. I then turned around and kissed Niall. That kiss turned into a make-out session. 

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou screamed breaking us apart. 

"Lets go?" Zayn asked us.

"Yes!" Louis and I screamed at the same time. We ran to the Lou's car excitedly. I have to admit. I like arcades just as much as Lou. 

--ARCADE-- 

All the couples were at a different game. Niall and I were playing some fighting game. It was very fun. Niall was really good, and I wasn't that bad too. I looked at Lou and El and they seemed like they were having a lot of fun, just like everyone else. 

Niall won this time, so it was 2;1 for me. We started to play again. This time he won again so we were tied. I looked at my watch. It was almost time for lunch. 

"GUYS!" I screamed and they all stopped to look at me.

"Its time for lunch." Niall said.

"Where are we going?" Lou asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." El said.

We all went to this carrot restaurant which Angie knew about. It was all orange and with carrot pictures.

"This is so awesome!" Lou said.

We all sat down at a table, and ordered. In the menu, every food had carrots in it. Lou obviously loved it.  I sat beside Niall, and every boy sat beside next to her girl. Niall had an arm around my shoulder.

"What are you getting?" Niall asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe this salad." I said. "You?"

"Well, I don't know." he said.

When the waitress came we ordered. She quickly brought our food, and we ate it. We quickly finished, and went back home. 

"That was fun!" Lou said.

"Its not over." Niall said smiling.

"What?" Lou said.

Then, I ran to the kitchen, and got his cake. I put 21 candles and lit them up. I walked over to where everyone was, and we sang happy birthday to him. He blew his candles and cut the cake.

"Make a wish!" Izzy said before Lou cut his cake. Lou cut it, and made his wish.

"What did you wish for?" Izzy asked him. She loved dreams. 

"Nothing." Lou said.

"WHAT?" Izzy screamed.

"I've got everything I need." he said. The girls 'aww'ed him, and then I hugged him. 

"GROUP BEAR HUG!" Izzy screamed. And that's what we did. 

"What are going to do now?" El asked us.

"Can we watch a movie? Please?" Lou asked.

"Anything for the birthday boy!" Harry said.

We went to the tv room. We decided to watch Grease as it is Lou's favorite movie. Liam was sitting next to Angie, Lou next to El, I was next to Niall with Lou in my other side, Zayn with Perrie and finally Harry and Izzy.

--AFTER THE MOVIE--

"How will I put my present under the tree?" Zayn asked us.

"Well, maybe we could just give them to each other tomorrow." Liam said.

"But where's the fun in that?" Angie asked them.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Well, usually, we all do a christmas feast at my place, and give the presents then." Izzy said.

"Shall we do that?" Zayn asked. We all agreed on that.

"Well, its getting late. Maybe we should all go to sleep." Angie said.

"Fine Mum." I said. We all went upstairs.

"I'll miss you." Niall said. We were just saying good night. His arms, as always, were wrapped around my waist, and my hands were in his chest.

"I'll miss you too." I said. I placed my hand on his cheek and started to kiss him. Our kiss went on for about 10 minutes. I pulled away this time.

"Good Night Nialler." I said.

"Good Night Bunny." he said. I went to my room, and quickly put on my pjs. All the girls were already in my bed. I layed down between Izzy and Perrie, and started to think. I just hope Alice is somewhere in heaven. This past week, Ian, Jen, Court and I spent a lot of time together. We went to the movies, we went shopping, etc. And I'm glad Niall didn't get jealous of me going out with them. And by that I mean that he made a deal with Ian for Ian not to let any boys near me. Haha. I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.