Chapter 56

--MACKENZIE'S POV--

"Oh no." I said running my hand through my hair nervously.

"What?" Niall asked curiously.

"Izzy got my phone." I said, pacing around the room.

"Kenzie, calm down." Niall said, in a calm voice.

"What? You want me to calm down? Hell no! Niall, we're trapped in my bedroom! And there's no way we're leaving here that soon!" I said, freaking out. 

"Mac, we wont be stuck here forever. Relax." Niall said, and threw himself on a foam in my bedroom. When did that get here? I shrugged and took a deep breath.

I then layed down on my bed, and waited for Lou. I started to fiddle with my hands, not wanting to look at Niall. I started to feel his gaze looking at me, and I tried my best to ignore it. 

"Kenzie Bun, I'm so sorry." Niall apoligised. 

"Its fine." I said, not looking at him.

"Do you think you can give me another chance to make things right?" Niall asked. I turned my head to look at him. He was making puppy dog eyes.

"I dont know Niall. Because I already gave you quiet a lot of chances, right?" I said, remembering when he kissed Amy. 

"Yes. But I just need one more chance. If I blow it, I will never bother you again." he said, honestly. 

"Sorry, but I've got a boyfriend." I said, not looking at him anymore.

--IZZY'S POV-- 

I was trying to open this stupid door, while Harry just checkled. I sighed heavily, clearly irritated, and turned to look at the curly haired boy.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest angrily.

"Nothing. Its just that you are cute when you're angry." Harry chuckled, making me roll my eyes. I gave up, and sat on the couch. 

"What now?" I asked, looking at him. 

"Well, we could always talk about what happened between us." Harry suggested. Oh no. 

"Like?" I asked nervously. 

"Well, you just ran away from me." Harry said, looking sad.

"Well, you said you didnt want to be my boyfriend anymore. I just didnt want to force you to do something you didnt want to." I said, trying to be casual.

"I wanted to be your boyfriend!" Harry said shocked.

"That's not what I heard when I came back from the grocery store." I mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked, really confused.

"In Chesire, I went to the grocery store. And when I came back, you were on the phone, and told someone that you didnt want to be my boyfriend. So I got out of your way," I explained, not wanting the images to replay in my head. 

 "You heard that?" He asked, shocked. I slightly nodded. "I didnt mean to say that. Its just that my mom kept saying how she wanted to change you, and I knew you were upset, so I just thought that if I left the picture, you would be happier." He explained. I didnt know what to say. I just looked into those green eyes, and got lost in them, like I did various times.

"You did?" I asked confused. He nodded, looking deeply into my eyes. "Harry, I just wanted to be with you. No matter what anyone said." I smiled weakily at him. 

"I'm sorry," He said, and it was good to hear it. I wanted for him to apoligise for such a long time... 

"Its ok." I smiled at him.