Chapter 32

--THE NEXT DAY--

I woke up late, long after my alarm rang. I took a quick shower, which quickly woke me up. I entered my closet and picked a dark blue ruffles skirt with a top which had the same color as my skirt.

I quickly looked at the clock. John is picking me up at eight. Ok. I looked at myself on the mirror. Hair! I ran to the bathroom and combed my straight hair. I put on some lipstick and ran downstairs. I quickly ate an apple.

I looked at the clock. 5 minutes. I got my backpack, which I had packed last night, and ran out the door. As soon as I got outside, I saw John standing next to his car.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said. "Lets go?" I nodded.

We jumped into his car and went to school. We were talking about lot of random stuff when I remembered that Niall wanted me to send him a text. I quickly got my phone, and texted him. I said that I was ok, and was in the car with John.

"Are you texting your boyfriend?" John asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Why?"

"He asked me to warn him when I was in your car."

"Why?"

"Long story."

"We've got time." he said

"Well he thinks that you like me that way, and he's worried your gonna steal me from him."

"Thats dum. Your like my sister."

"Thats what I told him!" I screamed. We both laughed.

"Give me that." he said and got my phone. The traffic light went red and he was typing.

"And... Sent!" he said.

"What did you do?" I asked him when he gave my phone back.

"I sent him a text."

"Saying..."

"Telling him that your my little sister, and it would be weird if we were a couple. And-"

"You did what?!? Wait. And what?!?" I said cutting him off.

"I might have told him that if he breaks your heart he's dead." he said smiling proudly.

"Aww..." I said.

"I know. Its cute." he said.

"Hey! Thats what I was going say!" I said hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

"Ow!" he said laughing. "We're here."

We step out of the car, and go into school. Mobs of girls run to us, while John is protecting me. They start to ask weird quetions.

"What about Niall?"

"Are you now dating John?"

"Do you still love Niall?" They screamed at me.

"NO! IM STILL DATING NIALL!" I screamed. That made all of them quite down for a while. Then, they started again.

John took me to my locker, then to my tutorial room. When we got there, my hair was all crazy. I quickly put it into place. Izzy, Angie and Sel were there with Chris and Mike.

"That. Was. Crazy." I said in between breathes.

"Agreed." They all said.

"Hey Guys," I said waving.

"Hey," They said.

School today was just like yesterday. Completely crazy. Chris, John and Mike helped us today again. In the end of the day, we decided to go to my house again, and study.