Chapter 30

We left the show and went home. I was excited to the movies. I wanna see Jen's face when she discover that the boys were coming too. She had only seen them once, and even fangirled a bit.

I went upstairs and took a bath. It was killing me not taking a bath this mourning. O left the bathroom, with a towel around me and went to my closet.

I ended up picking a black skirt and a red plain top. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had just curlied my hair so it was ok. In my neck, there was only the locket. I didnt have Niall's necklace. And I wasn't planning to put it back on until Angie and Izzy did.

"Wow." I heard an Irish accent say behind me.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked him turning around.

"I just came to see you." Niall said.

"Well thats really sweet." I said moving closer to him. "But Lou has a strict no boys in my bedroom rule."

"I know. I just needed to talk to you," he said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him sitting down on my bed.

"Well. I know you said it was a long story, but why did you take off the necklace?" he asked me. His eyes seemed desparate.

"Look Nialler. I'd love to tell you. But I cant. Lets just go downstairs? Please?"

"But I need to know." he said.

"I'll tell you later. Lets just go downstairs?"

"Fine," he said.

When we were downstairs we went to watch a movie. Niall chose 'Nemo'. Aww. Thats my Nialler. He sat down next to me, and put his arm around my waist. I leaned my head in his chest. There was only us there.

In the middle of the movie, Niall started to cry a bit. I gently swept off his tears with my hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said. I gave him a kiss which turned into a make-out session. He pulled me into his lap and we kept on kissing.

"EW... NO PDA!!!" Lou screamed. That made us pull apart.

"Hey Lou," I said.

"You guys didnt, right?" Lou asked us.

"Ew Lou. I already told you that its really weird to talk to you about these things. I'm only going to do that, when I'm married, remember?" I said.

"Really?" Niall asked me kinda dissapointed. I gave him a quick kiss for him to smile.

"Lets go to the movies?"I asked. They nodded and we went to call the others.

--MOVIES--

"Hey Jen!" I said when I saw her at the movies.

"Mac!" she screamed. We hugged each other.

"Jen, neet Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Angie and Izzy which you've already met." I said pointing at each one of them.

"Have you noticed that they have the same name as-" she stopped."Are you One Direction?" I nodded.

"You invited effing One Direction to come to the movies with us?" Jen asked me. I nodded. She squezzed me into a hugl

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

"Obviously not." She said.

"Lets go?" Lou asked us. We nodded.

"Can we get some popcorn too?" Niall asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.