Chapter 18

"Not much." Niall said. I gave him a look.

"Ok. He just said for me not to hurt my bunny or I'll pay." he said giving in. I giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"It's so cute when you call me your bunny." I said.

"But you are my bunny. You hopped into my life, and I'm not letting you go."

"Are you sure?" I asked him. I stopped and turned to face him.

"Absolutely." He said leaning in and kissing me.  We must have kissed for about ten minutes, until my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Harry.

"Hey!" I said into the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" I heard Lou's voice say.

"I'm in the garden. Why? What happened?" I asked him.

"Oh. Good. You're not in Niall's apartment, are you?" Lou asked.

"No Lou. Calm down."

"Could you come home? It's almost 8pm and we want to play truth or dare!" 

"Ok. We're coming!" I said hanging up.

"What happened?" Niall asked me.

"The boys want us home to play truth or dare with them." I explained. 

"So we're going back?" Niall asked, and I nodded.

We walked calmly to the house, and went to the living room. Everyone was already in a circle which had to spaces for Niall and me. We sat down next to each other and started to play.

"I'm First!" Lou screamed and spun the bottle. It pointed at me. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." I said.

"How far did you go with a boy?" Lou asked me. I knew he had been dying to ask me that.

"Well, the furthest I got was having a make-out session. C'mon. I'm 16!" I said.

"But tomorrow you'll be 17."  Niall reminded me. 

"No. Bad Nialler. There will be NO going all the way with my sister." Lou said. I giggled. 

"My Turn!" I shouted, and spun the bottle. It stopped pointing at Liam. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to prank call Danielle." I said. 

"What! No! She's my ex!" he exclaimed.

"Exactly. If you reject doing that, then you'll have to sleep outisde." I said.

"Mean." he said. I gave him my cell phone. He typed in her number and put it the call on speaker.

"Hello?" we heard a girl's voice say.

"HELLO! IS THIS DANIELLE?" Liam screamed into the phone with some girly voice.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"Oh My God!" Liam said with the same tone.

"Can I ask you how you got this number?"

"In the internet. Can I ask you a question?" 

"Uh... Yeah, sure."

"How did you feel after your break up with Liam?"

"Well, I was sad but I'll get over it." she said. I could tell that her eyes were watery by the tone of her voice.

"Oh Sorry. Bye!" Liam said and hung up.

"You seriously do not know how to make a prank call." Harry declared. I looked at Angie and her eyes were filled with water.

"What happened babe?" Liam asked her laying his arm around her shoulder.

"You still like her, don't you?" Angie asked him.

"No. I do not. I don't like her. I love you." He said.

"You do?" she asked him. He nodded, and that led to a make-out session.

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou screamed. That broke them apart. I saw Angie mouth 'I love you too' to Liam.

"My turn." Liam said spinning the bottle. It stopped pointing at Sel. "Truth or Dare?" Liam asked her.

"Truth." she said.

"Who do you have a crush on?" he asked.

"What?" She said.

"I mean, you're the only girl here which doesn't date anyone from One Direction." Zayn explained. 

"Well, I don't date any of you guys beacuse I've got a crush." she said. 

"Exactly. Who is he?" Zayn asked her. 

"His name is Mike Roko." she said blushing.

"Oh My Gosh!" I said smiling. Mike Roko was this rich boy, about our age, who was sweet and caring. One thing he did which made every girl melt, was that he never wanted special treatment, so that made him blend in.

"Really?" Izzy asked her. Sel nodded. Then, instantly, Angie, Izzy and I went to hug her. 

"Ok. Now it's my turn." she said when Angie Izzy and I went back to our places. Sel spun the bottle and it stopped pointing at Harry. 

"Truth or Dare?" Sel asked Harry.

"Dare." he said smiling. 

"I dare you to tell us what happened between you and Taylor Swift." she said. 

"Why?" he asked her.

"Because everyone know that she's your ex-girlfriend." Sel remembered us. 

"Ok. So, actually, she was never my real girlfriend. She payed our management for me to pretend to be her boyfriend (A/N: Sorry if you ship Haylor) for some months. It was all 100% management." Harry said. 

"Really?" Izzy asked him. He nodded, and they kissed. They pulled apart after a while.

"MY TURN!" Harry screamed. He quickly spun the bottle until it stopped pointing at El.

"Truth or Dare?" Harry asked El.

"Truth." she said.

"Would you ever marry Lou?" He asked her.

"Obviously." she said. Then El and Lou started to snog each other.

"NO PDA!" I screamed jokingly. That broke them apart. Everyone laughed. 

"Guys, it's getting late. What about we order dinner?" Perrie suggested.

"Yeah. I'm starving." Niall said. 

"When are you not starving?" I asked him.

"When I'm eating." he said. 

"You just got Burned!" Harry screamed. 

"I know" I said smiling. I looked at Niall and he was smiling too. I took my chance and gave him a kiss. We kept on kissing for like 5 minutes, until Lou interrupted us.

"EW... NO PDA!" Lou scremed at us. That made us pull apart, obviously. I also let out a little giggle. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- / / -----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'd also like to let everyone know that the idea of playing truth or dare in this chapter was based on the fanfic 'err... WHY ARE ONE DIRECTION BEHIND THE SOFA?!?!' by @pizzaluver. 

So what do you think Niall got her for her birthday? Is Louis a little too protective?

Xoxo,

Thanks for everything! <3