Chapter 39

--SIX MONTHS LATER--

The last six months were amazing. In the start, it was kind of hard. Not having them around. But then, a few weeks after they were gone, I went back to my old schedule. I starting to hang out a lot more with Ian, Jen, and Court. They were like family to me now. I also hung out a lot with Izzy, Angie, Sel, Mike, Chris and John. They were my best friends. I was always with one of them. And because the boys were gone, there werent many fans, so we could chat. We went to some parties here and there, but not much. We mostly hung out at my house, and at Izzy's flat.

I called the boys, El and Perrie almost everyday. We skyped, called, tweeted, texted, facebooked. Everything we could. I missed them all so much. But today was the day they were coming back. I was so excited. 

It was also my last day of school, but when we came back they would already be here. Izzy and Angie were the only ones coming to my house today, because Chris, John, Sel and Mike were going to Mike's house. 

I woke up early in the morning very excited. I took a quick shower, then wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet. I had to wear something perfect, because when I come back, they will already be here. I picked out a pretty, floral-print skirt, with a plain black top. I put it on, with my black flats. I comb my hair, and let it loose, as always. I put on some make-up and went downstairs.

John was picking me up today, as he always did. I quickly got my backpack and  went outside. He was already in his car waiting for me. I ran to his car, and jumped in.

"Lets go?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling. 

In the car ride, John and I talked about many things. I mainly said how excited I was that the boys were coming back.

"But will things change because of that?" John asked me.

"Because of what?" I asked him.

"Because they came back?" he said.

"I dont know. Maybe a little. But not that much." I said.

"Good. Because in the past six months, you've changed a lot." he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just that you're not the same girl as you were six months ago."

"Is that good or bad?" 

"Its great." he said. 

We arrived at school, and no one mobbed us. We went to our lockers. which were now close to each other. We then went to our tutorial room, where there was Izzy, Sel, and Mike.

"Hey guys!" I said coming in.

"Hey," they said at different times.

"So, what are you talking about?" John asked.

"Well Izzy cant stop talking about the boys which are arriving today." Mike said. I laughed.

"She was doing the same thing." John said pointing at me.

"C'mon guys. We didnt see them in six months!" Izzy said.

"I know. But you called them almost everyday." Mike said.

"Mike. If you didnt see me in six months, wouldnt you be excited to see me again?" Sel asked.

"Yes. I'd be crazy." Mike said.

"Exactly." Sel said smiling.

The bell rang and we went to class. Today was just like every normal last day of school; they're no new topics, teachers let you chat in class, etc. But the last period was the period where we would get our reports.