Chapter 6

The next mourning, I woke up at noon, with Izzy. We went to the kitchen, with my hair in a verry messy bun. In the kitchen, we saw the boys just casually sitting there, having breakfast. We forgot they were home. 

"Mourning!" They said at different times.

"Mourning." Izzy and I said sleepily.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" Niall asked us, however he was looking at me.

"Yeah." We said at the same time. 

"Great! Wait. Where is Angie?" Liam asked us.

"Do you like like her?" I asked him.

"No. That would be nonsense. I've got a girlfriend." he said.

"A girlfriend who is a total bitch. If he could he would break up with her." Lou said.

"Why can't he?" Izzy asked.

"Managment." the five boys say at the same time.

"Is your relationship with Eleanor like that too?" Izzy asks Lou hopefully.

"No. She is my real girlfriend." Lou said smiling like a goof.

"And you Zayn?" I asked.

"We're real too." Zayn said. 

"Harry?" Izzy asked.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Are you and Taylor Managment too?" I asked.

"No. I'm not actually dating her. It's mostly managment." Harry said.

"But why did you order cupcakes to her in her birthday?" Izzy asked.

"Because she's like my best friend." he said. 

"Oh. Did you two kiss yet?" Izzy asked.

"No. Not yet." he said. That made Izzy's smile turn upside down. "No. Dont do that to me." he said looking worried. Izzy came immediately to me, so I could comfort her.

"Calm down Iz." I said glaring at Harry.

"Izzy?" Harry said.

"What?" she said between sobs. 

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"What do you think? You flirt with her all night yesterday, and now you say you want to kiss Taylor in front of her?" I scream at him.

"What are you doing tomorrow night? Lets eat dinner together!" Harry said. That made Izzy instantly smile.

"Like a date?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"Ok." she said cheerfully. "Pick me up at 7pm." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Izzy kept talking about her date with Harry.

"OMG!" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't have nothing to wear!" she said.

"Yeah you do." I said.

"What?" she screamed.

I calmly went to her closet, and got her that marvellous red dress, which was perfect for her date. As soon as I showed it to her, her mouth dropped.

"I totally forgot about that dress!" she screamed.

"I know!"

"It's perfect!"

"I know." I said laughing.

When it was about 6pm, she started to get dressed. We barely did a thing the whole day. We saw 'Finding Nemo', and movies like that. She took a shower, put on the dress, and I made her hair and make-up.

When it was 7pm, the doorbell rang, and Harry and Lou were there.

"Hello." Louis said.

"Hello?" Izzy said.

"Chill. I'm not going on your date. I'm just spending quality time with Mac." Lou said, and came in with me. After a few minutes, the door closed, and we were alone.

"So." he said.

"So." I copied him.

"Are we cool?" 

"Yeah. I guess so."

"You're not mad, are you?" 

"No. How could I? You're my brother." I said smiling.

"Good. Now tell me about that Cody guy?" Lou asked.

"When you left, I was always so lonely. And Cody was there for me. He had a shoulder for me to cry on, and made me laugh when I was sad. So, one day, he asked me out on a date, and I said yes. After a while, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes. But some months ago, we broke up. We weren't just meant to be, know?" I said.

"But you and Niall could work."  he whispered.

"What?" 

"How come you never told me that before?"

"You never asked. But what did you say about Niall and me?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon Lou. I know you. What happened?"

"Niall asked me if I would let you two date, and I said yes, as long as he didn't break your heart." 

"That's so sweet." I said, leaning in his shoulder. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Grease." he said. I got up, put the movie on, and sat down next to him again. He put his arms around, like he did when we were younger. We sang along to every song. It was so much fun! That's when I noticed ho much I missed Lou.

"I really missed you, Lou." I said, leaning in shoulder.

"I really missed you too," he said.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"For what?" he asked.

"For being mad at you." 

"You had every reason to." he said. I closed my eyes. "So, would you go on a date with Niall?"

My eyes quickly opened. "What?" 

"Would you go on a date with Niall?" he repeated.

"If he had the courage to ask me, yes," I said.

"Good." he said. I closed my eyes again.

"Sing me a lullaby Lou." I whispered tiredly. He would always sing me a song when we were younger, and I fell asleep with his voice. 

Then, he sang a slow version of 'They dont know about us'. I fell asleep really quickly.