Chapter 12

Izzy's POV

I was at the mall, with Harry. We were just talking, mostly.

"So, would you ever kiss a fan?" I asked.

"No. I have a girlfriend, and I'm loyal to her." he said. I gave him a little kiss.

"And, would you mention her in a show?" 

"Yep. I'd do anything for her." he said. He was just so darn sweet. "When are you going back to school?" 

"In about two weeks." I told him.

"It can't be." he said shocked.

"Why not?" I asked him. 

"Because we're on the middle of summer vacations!" he screamed.

Harry's POV

Although I sadi that, it wasn't true. The truth was that I couldn't spend one minute without her. When I'm minus her, I'm negative. She is the one. The only one. 

But then I remember that in two weeks, I'll hava to leave her, for our 'Take Me Home' tour. But I wish Izzy could come with us. But she has a life here. She can't just leave everything here, and come with me. That would be just so selfish of me. 

Izzy's POV

There was an awkard silence. I didn't know what to say, so I sweetly kissed him on the lips. But I quickly pulled apart. He didn't kiss me back. There was something he wasn't telling me.

"Are you ok?" I asked him concerned.

"Yeah." he said waking up from his trance.

"C'mon. I know you Harry. I know something's up. And, for some reason, you're not telling me." 

"It's nothing." he said pulling me closer. 

"Would you like somthing else?" the waitress of the yogurt store asked us.

"No, thanks." Harry quickly said. I was pretending to be mad. I wasn't moving. But he again pulled me closer to him.

"What now Haz?" I asked him.

"Babe." he started. "I don't want you worry about me." He then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"But-" I was cut off by a kiss. I was totally hipnotized. He suddenly pulled apart.

"What?" I whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Haz."  

Mac's POV

When it was 12h30 Cody said we should go to Nandos. I agreed. When we got there, I told Cody about the kiss Niall and I had.

"Cody. I've got to tell you something." I said, stopping him.

"What? Is everything ok?" he asked me.

"Niall and I once kissed. We dated, but it was for barely one day." I quickly said.

"Oh." he said looking at the floor.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Thanks for telling me." he said. He put his hands around my waist, and pulled me closer. Then, I layed my arms around his neck. "Do you still like him?" 

"No. Not as much as I like you." I said. We were about to kiss, when someone shouts my name.

"MACKENZIE!" the voice screamed. It totally ruined the moment. Cody and I pulled apart, and he put his arm around my shoulder. Niall and Amy were then running towards us.

"Hey," I said when Niall and Amy were closer.

"Hello." They said. I nudged Cody. 

"Hi." Cody said. I guess he didn't like Niall exactly. 

"Lets go in?" Niall asked. We just nodded.

We got a booth for us four, then ordered. Our waitress was the same as the last time I came here. The one which flirted with Niall. I was quiet when she came, and asked Cody to order for me. He did that for me. The waitress tried to flirt with Niall, but Amy told her to go away.

"So, you two dating?" Cody asked.

"Yes. No. I don't know." Amy said looking at Niall for help.

"Well, we were like best friends. But then we kissed. So. I guess we're going out." Niall said.

"How many dates have you two had?" Cody asked. I was leaning on his shoulder.

"One." Amy said sadly.

Then, some waitress brought us our food, and we ate it. We barely talked. When we were done, Niall and Cody payed the bill, although I wanted to help them. Amy said it was the boys' job to pay the bill.

We left Nando's and went in separate ways. When I said good-bye to Niall, we hugged for a while.

"Where we heading?" Cody asked when we were in the car. I was lost in my thoughts about Niall. I still liked him. But I couldn't. I definitevely could not fall for him.

"I don't know." I said.