Chapter 38

--NANDO'S--

When arrived at Nandos. Niall and I said good bye to Lou and El. We got off the car, and they left. We entered Nando's and impressively, Niall was too excited. He placed an arm around my shoulder. 

"Table for two please." Niall said. 

"Come with me." The lady said, leading us to our table. She started to walk and we followed her. She showed us our table and we sat. 

"Thank you." I said sitting down. She gave us menus and left. I looked at the menu and had no idea about what to get.

"Niall?" I said.

"Yes?" he asked me.

"Could you order for me?" I asked shyly.

"Why?" he asked me.

"One, I have no idea what to order, and two, its cute when the boy orders for his girlfriend." I said. 

"Fine." he said. 

"Thank you." I said smiling. 

The waitress came and got our orders. Niall ordered for me. The food quickly arrived and we started to eat.

"Niall?" I asked him.

"Yes." he said. 

"Will you forget me when you leave tomorrow?" I asked him. I know it seems very cheesy, but it was really bothering me the thought of him forgetting me.

"No." he started. "I couldnt. You never leave my mind."

"Aww... You're so sweet." I said. 

"What about you? Will you forget about me when I'm gone?" he asked me.

"How could I? You'll be everywhere!" I said laughing. He laughed too.

"I'll miss you." he said looking me in the eyes. His eyes were so hypnotysing. I couldn't stop looking at them.  

"I'll miss you too." I said smiling.

"Wanna go home?" Niall asked me.

"And do what?"

"Maybe we could watch a movie and cuddle." Niall said.

"That would be perfect." I said.

We finished eating, and Niall payed the bill. We got a taxi cab and went home. There was nobody home. So we layed down on the couch. He, as usual, wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"We forgot to put a movie." Niall said.

"I dont care." I said. "As long as I'm with you."

"What do you want to do then?" Niall asked me. I looked at him.

"Why dont you sing me a song?" I asked him.

"I'm not the best singer-"

"Yes you are, Niall." I said. "You're perfect."

"Thank you." he said smiling.

"What about we talk about the tour?" I suggested.

"Ok." he said.

"So, firstly, if any girls get too close to you, I will call you, and I will tell Paul to make them back off." I said.

"Ok." Niall said. "Now my turn. If any boys come into your life, and try to steal you from me, I'll tell Mike, Chris and John to kill him."

"Niall. No one will steal me from you." I said, then looked him in the eyes. "I'm yours." I said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Niall said. 

"I so very love you too." I said. I cuddled into his shoulder.

I then gave him another kiss. This was a longer one. He pulled me into his lap, and kissed me again. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and my hands were around his neck. He pulled me closer to him. He then picked me up bridal style which made me pull apart from him. Our eyes met again, and he kissed me. He sat down again, and I sat on his lap again. We kept on kissing. 

"EW... NO PDA!!!" Lou screamed bursting the door open. El came behind him laughing. 

"What did you two do?" I asked them, still sitting on Niall's lap. 

"We went bowling." El said. 

"That sounds fun." I said.

"What about you two?" Lou asked us. 

"We went to Nandos, came back and talked." Niall said.

"What time's it?" I asked them. El checked her cell phone.

"11pm." she said.

"I think I'm going to sleep." I said yawning.

"Good night." Niall said. I gave him a passionate kiss.

"Good night!" Lou said. I went over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"I'll miss you." I whispered in Lou's ear.

"Me too." he said. We pulled apart.

"Good bye guys. I'll really miss you." I said and went upstairs.  

El came in some minutes later. I put on my pjs, and El put hers on. We layed down on my bed together.

"You know, I'll miss you so much." I said.

"Me too." she said.

"Do you have to go?" I asked her.

"Yes." she said. I felt tears falling from my eyes. She hugged me. 

"Everyone's leaving." I cried.

"It will be ok. You still have Izzy, Angie, Court, Ian, Jen, Meg, John, Sel, Mike, Chris." she said. I cried on her shoulder.

"I guess so." I said swiping off my tears. 

"Its gonna be ok." El said. "Now go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." she said.

I did as told. I shuffled around my bed and closed my eyes. I let sleep take over me, and just hoped the next six months would be easy.