Chapter 44

"Put it on twitter!" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and everyone was there staring at me. I was about to stand up, when I noticed an arm around my shoulder. Niall was beside me. I carefully stood up, afraid of waking him up. I looked at him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I then looked at everyone who was staring into Zayn phone.

"Put what on twitter?" I asked them.

"This picture." Zayn said, showing me his cell phone. It was a pic of Niall and I sleeping.

"No! Please dont!" I pleaded.

"Its done. Sorry, love." Zayn said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I went to te kitchen and got myself a pear. I sat down, and ate it. Liam and Angie were also there eating. Niall arrived some minutes later, with a sleepy face.

"Morning." he said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Where can I get a bowl of cereal?" Niall asked me.

"I'll get you one." I said, and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

I stood up, and got a bowl with cereal. I poured some milk on it, and gave it to Niall. He smiled and we ate.

"So, you're taking me on a date?" I asked Niall

"Yep." he said.

"Where to?"

"Surprise." he said. I had just finished eating my pear.

"And when are we leaving?"

"At three."

"And what time's it now?"

"Half past one." he said.

"What?" I said. "I'm gonna go get changed." I gave him a little kiss.

I called the girls to my room, so they would help me get ready. I took a quick shower, in the bathroom I have in my room. When I left the bathroom, I had a towel wrapped around my body. The girls were all looking and talking about an outfit which was layed neatly down on the bed. It was a strapless red dress, which was tight on top, and flowy at the bottom. Next to it, was a long owl necklace, with a bracelet which matched the necklace. On the floor, there was a pair of red heels.

"What do you think?" El asked me.

"It's fabulous." I said smiling.

"See? Told you she'd like it." Angie said.

"C'mon. I'll do your hair." Perrie said. She made me sit on a chair and dried my hair. Then she got the curling iron, and curled my hair. When my hair was curled up, Perrie started to make a cute 'do.

"Done!" Perrie exclaimed. She took out a mirror and showed it to me. My hair was half up, and holding it all was a shiny silver hairclip.

"Its fabulous." I said.

"Thank you." Perrie said smiling.

"Ok. Now I'll do her make-up!" El said.

She came in front me and started to put some make up on my face. A couple of minutes later, it was done. El placed a mirror to my face. She was such a good make up artist.

"Do you like it?" El asked me.

"I loved it!" I said and gave her a hug.

"Thanks. Now go put your dress on!" El demanded.

"Ok." I said.

I went to where my dress was. I quickly put it on. I placed the necklace around my neck, and it went to the beggining of my dress. I placed the bracelet around my wrist. I put the shoes on, and looked in the mirror. The outfit was perfect, and it totally matched my hair and make-up. I looked at my neck, and saw Alice's locket. I forgot it was even there. It had become part of me. I never took it off. When I was sad, I would always open it, and see us together. El appeared in the mirror behind me. She was looking fabulous. Guess Lou's taking her on a date.