Chapter 37

The next mourning, I woke up early with my alarm clock. I made it stop and went to the bathrom. I took a quick shower, then left the bathroom. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. I got my black skinny jeans, with a shirt which had the picture of the british flag, on a heart shape. I combed my hair, and put on some make-up. 

I went downstairs and looked at the clock. The bus would arrive any minute now. I got an apple and ran to the bus stop. There was no one there, as usual. Angie's and Izzy's mum would give them a ride. The bus arrived and I hopped in. I found Sel in the front of the bus, with an empty seat next to her. I sat there. 

"Hey!" I said.

"Hello." she said.

"Whats up?" 

"Not much." she said. "You?"

"Well, the boys and El are leaving in two days and are only coming back on the last day of school." I said.

"Oh. Sorry." she said.

"Its fine. It will even be kind of fun." I said. 

"What?" she asked.

"Well, it will be just like the old days, right?" I said trying to sound cheerful. 

"Right." she said smiling. 

When we got to school, a group of fans came to me. Chris, John and Mike were nowhere to be found, so we ran to our tutorial room. When we got there, Izzy and Angie were already there with John, Chris and Mike. 

"Hey," Sel and I said.

"Hey," They all said. 

"Where were you?" I asked the boys. 

"We were helping Izzy and Angie." Chris said.

"What about me?" I asked him.

"Sorry. We didnt find you." John said. 

"Its fine." I said. 

The rest of the school day was just like he last ones. John, Chris and Mike protected us, if any mobs came. Some girls asked for our autograph and we gave it to them. That was awkward.

In the end of the day, we all went to my house, to see the boys who were leaving tomorrow. John gave Chris and I a ride, and Mike gave Izzy, Angie and Sel a ride. Chris didnt stop texting someone. And I cant blame him. I was on the phone too, texting Ian, Jen, Court and Meg. 

"Are you texting April?" John asked Chris. I looked up, and looked at Chris.

"Yes." Chris said.

"Wait. April? As in, my infermary April?" I asked hi shocked.

"Yeah. She amazing." Chris said.

"Are you two dating?" I asked him.

"No... not yet." Chris said. 

"We're here!" John said.

We walked out of the car, and we entered my house. 

"WE'RE HOME!" Izzy screamed when I opened the door. The boys appeared on the kitchen door. Liam hugged Angie, Harry hugged Izzy and Niall hugged me. 

"I missed you today!" Niall said.

"Me too." I said.

"What did you all do today?" Izzy asked them.

"We finished a song!" Harry said.

"Really? Whats it called?" Angie asked them.

They didnt answer it. They just dragged us to the living room where there were some stools, and made a sign for us to sit on them. Then, Niall got his guitar and sat by the stool next to me. I looked at the girls and we shared a look. Liam sat next to Angie, Harry was next Izzy and Louis was next to El. Zayn was sitting on a stool next to Liam. Niall started to play his guitar. Then Liam started to sing.