Chapter 10

Louis' POV

I was walked over to Niall's table, furiously.

"Oh, hey man." Niall said when he saw me.

"Hey?" I said.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"What happened? You broke MacKenzie's heart!" I screamed out at him.

"What?"

"She saw you kiss another girl, when you were STILL dating her!" I said.

"I thought we broke up, after our last conversation." he said.

"Just don't touch her EVER again! I mean it! You can never even talk to her! Forget about her!" I screamed. I turned around quickly and left.

Mac's POV

"You know what we should do?" Sel said.

"What?" Izzy and I said together.

"We should go watch a movie!" she said excitedly.

"Ok." Izzy said. I simply nodded.

We started to get our things, but before we left, Lou arrived.

"How was it?" I asked him.

"It was fine. Lets just say he won't bother you again." Lou said.

"Ok. We were going to the mall. Wanna come?" Sel asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Lou said.

We went to the movies, and watched 'Rise Of The Guardians'. It was amazing! I so loved Jack Frost now! He was just ssooo cute!

When we left the movies, Sel said we should go shopping.

"We should go shopping." she said. "It would so take your mind off things!"

"Is that one of the girl rules? Whenever you're down, go to the mall?" Lou said joking. We all laughed.

We went to Abercrombie, Hollister and Forever 21. At Hollister, I was helping Lou decide between three pants: a red one, a dark blue one, and a green one.

"Take the blue!" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, I liked it!" I said laughing.

"I missed you." he whispered.

"I missed you too." I said.

"How long is it since the last time we went shopping together? Or even spending the day together?" Lou asked.

"Two years." I said.

"Wow. That's long. Maybe we should start to hang out more often." Lou said.

"Agreed!" I said.

Just then, I recieved a text message. It was from Niall. Lou quickly saw it, and took my cell phone away from me.

"Lou. Let me see the text!" I said trying to get my phone.

"No. He'll just break your heart!" Lou said.

"Let me just see what he wrote! I know you're curious too!" I said.

"Ok. Lets see it. But no replying." he warned me. I nodded. He got the phone, and opened the message.

From: Niall

Message: Sorry, mac. I didnt know we were still dating after our arguement. so sorry.

"LOU! You've got to let me answer that!" I said. "I've got a great comeback!"