Chapter 13

--1 WEEK LATER--

Mac's POV

"Are you ok, sis?" Lou asked me. We were at home, chatting. Lou and I. He was the best brother ever. 

"No." I said quietly.

"Why not?" he pleaded and then made puppy eyes at me.

"I think I still like Niall, but I'm with Cody for a week now." I said quickly. But he understands me. 

"Girl. If I were you, I'd break up with Cody and try to be with Nialler!" he said sassingly.

"But Niall broke my heart." I said looking to the floor.

"That was ages ago!" he said.

"It was 10 days ago." I snapped at him.

"I know my Nialler better than anyone. He still likes you." 

"But h-he's with Amy now, so-" 

"So what?" Lou started cutting me off. "He's only with her because your with Cody." 

"But-" I started.

"But nothing. Here's what your going to do. You're calling Izzy, Angie and Sel to come over. I'll call my boys, and we'll do a huge sleepover party!" he said jumping.

"Can I call Cody?" I asked.

"No. I do not want any PDA at the slumber party." he said in his own sassy way.

--SLUMBER PARTY--

Everyone arrived at about 8pm. Lou and I had spent the afternoon organising it. And by organising, I mean, joking around. 

"Can we change into our pj's?" Zayn asked.

"Yes." Sel said laughing.

"C'mon girls. We'll change in my room, and the boys' will change in the living room, k?" I asked. They all nodded.

We (girls) went to my room and started to change. Angie was wearing a pair of shorts from 'Pink' and a random baggy t-shirt. Sel was wearing her usual black sweatpants with a t-shirt which read 'Sleepy', and had a smurf sleeping with a pillow. Izzy was wearing a pair of blue striped shorts, with a t-shirt which read, 'Good dreams'. While I was wearing a pair of sweatpants, made by pink, and a t-shirt which read, 'Dreaming about you'.

We went downstairs to the living room and found the boys in boxers and some t-shirts. We all closed our eyes with our hands, and turned round.

"Could you all put some pants on?" Angie asks.

"Oh. Right." Liam's voice said. I heard them standing up, then sitting back down again. The girls and I turned around, and the boys had put on some pants. 

"So, what are we going to do?" Zayn asked.

"We could watch a movie?" Liam suggested.

"We could eat." Niall sugested with his adorablr Irish accent.

"Or, we could play truth or dare." Lou said smiling. Everyone agreed to his idea. So, we all sat in a circle and got a bottle to spin.

"I'm first!" Sel shouted. She spinned the bottle and it stopped on Liam.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare." he said. Bad Idea.

"I dare you to kiss Angie." Sel said. Angie immediately blushed. 

"I've got a girlfriend, you know?" he said.

"I don't care. What happens in this circle won't leave the circle." She stated. Everyone nodded at him. 

Angie's POV

Why did Sel dare Liam to kiss me? Oh no. He came closer to me. He layed one hand on my cheek gently. He leaned in, and our lips finally met. Our lips were simply perfect for each other. After a while, I pulled apart from him. I forgot for a moment that he has a girlfriend. 

Then, Lou spinned the bottle and it stopped pointing at Mac.

"Truth or dare?" Lou asked her.

"Truth." she said smiling. 

"Do you actually like Cody?" he asked.

"Yes." she said confidently.

"No, I mean, do you like like him?" he corrected himself.

"Yes. I like like him." Mac said looking at the floor. 

"MY TURN!" I shouted. I spun the bottle and it stopped pointing at Niall. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he said.

"Do you really like Amy? I mean, as a girlfriend?" I asked him. 

"No. She's just a friend of mine." he said, then looked at Mac for a while. She didn't even notice it because she was texting.

Mac's POV

When Angie spun the bottle, my phone vibrated and I recieved a text.

        From: Cody

        Message: hey babe. what's up?

        To: Cody

        Message: playing truth or dare with some friends.

       From: Cody

       Message: r there any boys?

        To: Cody

        Message: just some of lou's friends.

"MAC!" I heard Lou scream at me. I looked up from my cell phone. "Give me your cell phone." he said holding up his hand sassingly.

"But-"

"But nothing." he said cutting me off. Everyone laughed at us. I handed him my cell phone, and we kept on playing.

"What did I miss?" I asked Zayn, who was by my side.

"Not much. Angie simply asked Niall if he really like Amy, you know? As a girlfriend?" he said, 

"And..." I said curiously.

"He said no." I was shocked. I looked at Niall and he was staring at me, but quickly looked away when he noticed I noticed him looking. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hey guys! Are you enjoying the fanfic? 

Will Mac end up with Niall? Are Liam and Angie dating? So many questions, huh?

Sorry for not writing for a while, It's just because I'm also working on a new fanfic. 

Xoxo