Chapter 47

A week has passed since Niall moved into his new apartment, and after a lot of convincing, he made me move in with him. We did lots of things the past week, which I'll probably tell you later. The girls have constantly been sending me news, and their boyfriends' parents really like them. Well, almost all. But I'll tell you that later too, because now I'm wondering if Niall's dad will like me. 

Anyways, today is the day we're going to Mulingar. I enventually re-packed everything, and added some clothes Niall bought for me. I was also taking my iPad, which came a lot useful in the past 6 months or so. I was still wearing the Alice's necklace, and I never once took it off my neck. 

"Kenz, are you ready?" Niall asked, peeking his head on my door. 

"I guess." I smiled. 

"Great. Let me take your suitcase." he said, starting to walk in my suitcase's direction.

"Ok." I said happily. 

Niall walked over to my suitcase, and dragged it out of my room. I laid down on my bed, and got my phone out. I quickly texted the girls, saying I would be at the airport any minute now, and decided to call Lou. After a couple of rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?" I heard his voice say in the other end of the line.

"Lou! Its me." I said happily.

"Oh, hey little sis! What's up?" he asked, sounding happy.

"I'm ok. What about you? How's it there with El and mum?" I asked him, curiously.

"Its fine. They really do get along. Its shocking." Lou laughed. I heard El laugh in the other end too.

"Tell El that I miss her." I said smiling, even though he couldnt see me.

"Dont you miss me?" he asked, shocked.

"Of course I do. You're my big brother. I'll always miss you." I cooed.

"Great." he said. I felt him put the phone away from his ear, and say something to El. I then heard some voices, and then the phone was being passing to someone.

"Mac?" I heard El's voice through the phone.

"El! How are you?" I asked cheerfully.

"I'm great!" she said excitedly.

"Didnt I tell you?" I asked, referring to parents approval.

"Yeah. She is so nice!" she exclaimed.

"Great!" I said happily. 

"Love, we've got to go to the airport." Niall said, pekking his head into my room.

"Ok. Bye El! I've got to go. Send kisses to everyone there!" I said.

"Good luck!" El said, and with that, we both hung up. 

I walked to the front door, and met Niall. We locked the door, and headed to the car. We quickly hopped in, and went to the airport. I was a silent ride, but not the awkward type. More like the comfy one. 

~

We just landed in Mullingar, and it was a peaceful ride. Some fans asked for Niall's autograph, and, shockingly, some asked for mine too. I didnt know what to do, so I just wrote 'MacKenzie Tommo' with a heart on top of the i. 

We got of the airplane and Niall took me to where we would get our bags. A while, two bags, and a couple of fans later, we were looking for Greg, and Niall's dad, Bobby. I had no idea about what his dad looked like, so I just looked for Greg.

Suddenly, Niall grabbed my hand, and pulled me with him strongly. I tried to get hold of my bag, but it eventually fell. I got away from Niall's grip, and got my bag again.