Chapter 64

I woke up the next morning, and saw the girls all wearing party dresses, and looking worn out. They must have gone clubbing last night. I smiled at them sleeping, and went to the bathroom. I took off my pjs, and turned on the shower water. I entered, and took a bath. The water quickly woke me up. When I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. 

I got out, and went to my closet. I put on a pair of red pants, and matched it with a silky white top, which went to just below my waist. I walked downstairs and notced that no one was up yet. And I guess they wouldnt be up before noon. I shrugged, and went to the kitchen. 

On my way there, a letter catched my eye. I got closer to it, and it was adressed to me. That's weird. I dont usually get letters. I opened it, and got the letter out. I was so happy as soon as I saw the first sentence, and started to jump happily with the letter in my hands. 

Dear Ms. Tomlinson,

          Congratulations! You were accepted to Columbia University.

Yay! I passed! I can't believe I forgot that I applied to it! It was so long ago. 

*FLASHBACK*

"C'mon. If you pass, then you won't even need to study that much this year," John tried convincing me.

"But I'm still 17." I argued. "They would never accept me. Why don't you try it? You're already 18 anyways." 

"I did. But not to Columbia. I want to go to NYU." John said happily. "Please." he said carrying out the 'e'.

"Fine." I said giving in.  

I went to his computer, because I was at his house, and went to columbia.com. John had tried to convince me to sign up to univerity this year, and then on our senior year, we wouldnt need to study that hard. I went to the sign up area, and started to put my information in. When I was done, I pressed sent. 

"Happy now?" I asked him smiling brightly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I read the rest of the letter. It said that I was expected to be there in the following days, and that I was to finish high school there, where I would do a course. After that I was to go to Columbia, the university of my dreams. 

Wait. The following days? I looked again, and it asked me to be there on the 14th August. But isnt the 14th of August tomorrow? Shit!

I went upstairs, and got a bag. I put all the clothes I could get in the bag, and placed some jewelery in too. I got my bathroom necessities, and placed it in too. When I was done with packing, I got both of the bags I was taking, my purse, and I went downstairs, heading for the front door.

Wait. I stopped, and went to the living room. I got some paper and a pen, and left the boys and the girls a note. A couple minutes later I was done, and I did about two pages. I got my bags, my purse, and left the house. I checked my phone, and it was still 11am, so it would take a while for them to wake up, but they could just read the note explaining everything. 

I arrived at the airport and went straight to the lady behind the counter.

"Hello, I need a ticket to New York." I said quickly. 

"Ok. The next flight will leave in about half an hour." she informed me.

"Perfect." I said.

After we did all the boring stuff, I payed for my ticket with my credit card, and gave the lady my two bags. I passed through security, and when I finally got to my gate, it was time for me to get in. I gave the lady my ticket, and she seemed fairly young.