Chapter 52

"Well, its good to know you're safe and sound. Thank you all for coming, and see you soon!" The interviewer said. The interview was just the same as always; they asked random questions, and in the end they asked if Izzy and I were dating someone, but we assured her we were totally single.

The interview had just finished, and I sighed in relief.

"You really dont like the camera, do you?" Nathan asked, messing up my hair.

"No I dont," I said, taking his hand off my hair. Suddenly the back door burst open and the boys came in. This couldnt be good.

"What do you want now?" Jay asked them.

"I want my sister back." Lou said seriously.

"And I want a cupcake!" I joked.

"I'll call Will." Izzy said, rolling her eyes.

"You dont need to, but thanks!" I sang happily, and the boys were just staring at us.

Izzy called Will, with Nathan's arms wrapped around her waist. I looked at Harry, and he was giving Nathan a death glare. If looks could kill, Nathan would be a goner. We all stood there for an awkward silence, waiting for someone to break it.

"Can we talk?" Liam asked. I opened my mouth, but Jay quickly cut me off.

"No, she cant talk to you right now, because we're leaving." Jay said, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. Nathan and Izzy stood up, but my gaze were on the boys.

"Where's my favorite costumer?" I heard Will ask, while opening the door.

"She's here!" Nathan said, shoting his hand up. Will came to us, but I didnt exactly look at him. I wanted to talk to the boys so badly. Before I knew it, Will gave me a cupcake.

"Thanks," I mumbled, giving the cupcake a bite.

"Ok then. You know I'd love to stay, but I've got to deliver some other cupcakes!" Will cheered, and left. My eyes were still on the boys. They were all pouting, and looked like lost puppies, and I've got to admit that I must look the same way.

"C'mon Mac," Jay said, dragging me to come with him. I didnt resist, but I didnt turn. My eyes were still on the boys, and remained on the boys until Nathan closed the door.

"Kenz, do you need to talk to them?" Izzy asked, with a half smile. I nodded.

"Ok then. You've got ten minutes. If your not in the car by then, we're coming for you." Nathan said, with an encouraging look. I nodded swiftly.

As soon as I was sure they left, I turned around and faced the door. I took a deep breath, and opened it to find the boys, all thrown in the couch, still looking like lost puppies. They instantly looked up at me when I came in, and I half smiled at them.

"Hey," I said quietly.

No answer.

"Ok then. I know you probably dont want to talk, so let me do the talking, ok? Look guys, I'm sorry if you think I ran away. I'm sorry for ruining your vacations. I'm sorry lying to you Niall and Harry. I'm sorry for deciding to go on a road trip. I'm sorry for literally everything I did to you. And you all would really be better off without me. In two years, you've became the most famous band in the world, and, if you think about it, I wasnt there. And I'm sorry for that too. Even though our destinies might separate us, I just want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you, the girls included, wherever they are." I said smiling at myself.

Still no answer.

I started to make my way towards the door again, and slightly opened it. I looked at them again, and their expressions havent changed. But they were still looking at me.