Chapter 7

I woke in bed. How the heck did I get here? I stand up, and walk to the kitchen. Izzy was already there eating.

"Are the boys here yet?" I asked her. 

"No." she said.

"Sorry for sleeping over." I said. 

"Its fine! Mi casa, es su casa!" she said.

"Thanks. What happened last night, by the way?" I asked her.

"So, Harry took me to this really fancy restaurant, and he was all formal and stuff. We sat down, and started to talk about his 'Take Me Home' tour. Then, he asked me if maybe I'd like to go too. I obviously said yes. Then, we ate, and went back to the car. I thought we were heading back, but then he took me to this park. And it was so pretty. The moon shone on us. Then he said my eyes were pretty in the moonlight, then he started to lean in, and we kissed!" she said screaming.

"Really?" I screamed.

"Yes. But that's not it! He asked me to be his official girlfriend!" she said. I hugged.

"Congrats Iz! You deserve it!" 

"Thanks," she said. 

Then, the doorbell rang, and I was still in my pj's. Izzy was wearing her jeans, and a random tee. I rushed to my room, and put on a white pair of jeans, with a cute top, and ran back to the living room, where the boys were sitting in the couch. Harry had his arms over Izzy's shoulder, Lou had his over a girl's shoulder (probably Eleanor), Zayn had his over Perries' shoulders, and Liam was stiing next to Angie. Niall was sitting in Izzy's foam, alone. 

"Can I sit here?" I asked him. He nodded. I gently scooched over to him, and sat on the foam, besides him.

"So." he said.

"So." I said, trying to copy his Irish accent. Failure.

"You know, that wasn't that far from an Irish accent." he said sweetly.

"Maybe, one day you could teach me." I said. 

"Maybe I will," he said, moving even closer to me. Our arms were touching.

"I hope so." I whispered.

"You know, I talked to Lou." 

"Yeah. About what?"

"You. I asked him if he would let me date you." 

"And..." I whispered.

"He said yes."

"So I guess its up for you to ask." I whipered.

"Will you?"

"Will I what?" I teased.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. He was leaning in, and so was I. When our lips touched, it was like they were made for each other. And I definitevely felt sparks.

"NO PDA!" Lou shouted, making us pull apart.

"Lou." Eleanor said. I quickly stood and went over to her.

"You must be Eleanor. It's such a great pleasure to finally meet Lou's girlfriend." I said.

"Same here. He told me so much about you." she said smiling.

"You're so pretty." I said.

"Mac, this is my girlfriend, Perrie," Zayn said pointing to a beautiful girl besides him.

"You're amazingly pretty too!" I told her.

"Thanks." she said smiling. "So, you're Niall's new girlfriend?" 

"I guess so." I told her. That made everyone stare at Niall.

"You asked her?" Liam said. Niall nodded.

"Thats so great!" Harry said.

"Remember: do not break her heart." Lou said, and everyone was congratulating Niall. 

After a while, the boys left, leaving me, Izzy, Angie, Perrie, and Ely alone at the apartment. 

"You know, Niall's really sweet." Perrie said.

"Yeah. But you better be careful." Ely said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ely replied.

"Why should I be careful with Niall?" I asked. 

"Its nothing." Perrie said. I made my puppy eyes at them.

"Its just that Niall always has a new girlfriend, and then some months later, we never see her again." Ely said, giving up.

"But... I'm Lou's sister." I said. Tears we're filling my eyes.

"No. Dont cry. It's just because you're my boyfried's sister, and you seem like a nice girl, so I thought that I should warn you." Ely said. Her eyes were filling with tears too. 

I leaned into Izzy's shoulder and cried. Angie was by my side, telling me that wasn't going to happen. But who knew right?