Chapter 54

--1 MONTH LATER--

It had been a month since my audition, and not much happened. I tried calling the bous sometimes, to tell them what was happening to me, but they never picked up, and after a while, I stopped. Anyways, I started to date Trenton, and he's the perfect boyfriend. However, he doesnt make feel the sparks I felt with Niall. I hanged out a lot with Ian, Court, Jen, John, Chris, Sel and Mike. However, I only saw El, Perrie and Angie a couple of times. Like, once a week or something.

"Hey babe," Trenton said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hey," I said, leaning ny head in shoulder.

"Lets go to the photoshoot?" he asked. Yes, now Izzy and I were called to various photoshoots. Although I'm not as pretty as Izzy, they still ask me to go.

"I thought it was only for the girls." I said confused.

"I know. But I wanna go with you." He said smiling down at me. I've got to admit that he was much taller than me.

"Ok then" I said, an. we walked, hand in hand, to his car.

It was a silent ride, because the photoshoot was close to Izzy's flat. We mostly listened to random songs on the radio. I hummed to some of them, until we finally arrived.

We walked out of his car, and he wrappes an arm around my waist. We walked into the studio, and found Ricky freaking out. Ricky was the best boss ever, and he was also a good friend. When he finally spotted us, he ran towards us.

"Oh, good Mac. You're finally here! Go to put on the clothes which are in the girls dressing room." Ricky said, and I nodded. I gave Trent a little kiss on the cheek, and went.

When I opened the door to the dressing room, Izzy was already there getting all glammed up. Her hair was curled up, and she wore a simple dark green dress, with some golden jewellery.

"Hey," she said, finishing up her make up.

"Hey," I said, walking to my clothes.

My stylist, Libby, had picked a flowy dark blue dress, with a big brown belt in the middle. She also picked out a long golden necklace, which would go to the start of the dress. I quickly put it on, and matched it with brown combat boots which ended below my knee. I curled up the tips of my hair, instead of doing it completely like Izzy. I put on some make up, and left with Izzy.

We went to the studio, where Ricky was freaking out. When he saw us walk in, he rushed to us happily, and slightly calming down.

"Girls, you look beautiful, as always. As you may know, this is the photoshoot for a magazine, so you'll be posing with some famous people. Just calm down, and do your thing!" He pep talked us, before running, and telling people what to do. Izzy and I just rolled our eyes, and kept walking around the studio.

"Who do you think we'll be posing with?" Izzy asked me.

"No idea. But they're famous, so we can ask for an autograph later," I said happily.

"I know!" she said happily. Ricky then called us to go up front, and we did as told. 

"Ok girls, they will be here any minute." Ricky said, excitedly.

"Who are they?" Izzy asked curiosuly.

"One Direction." Ricky said, and as if on cue the boys came in.

My mouth hung open, and I was clearly shocked. I knew Izzy had the same expression on her face, and I couldnt move. That is, until I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind, and rest their head on my shoulder.