Chapter 51

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

We're on the airport, again, and Nathan and Jay are buying tickets to Greece. The last two days, we went shopping, did some tourism, and now, we're leaving. I barely called the boys and the girls, because I didnt exactly have time, lets say. And whenever I called, they asked where I was, and told me to go back. And no, I didnt tell them where I was, because I knew they'd come for me.

"Lets go, the next flight leaves in ten minutes." Jay said.

Izzy and I stood up, and we all went to pass through security. I placed my bag, my locket, and my charm bracelet in the box, and passed. It didnt beep, so I got my bag, wrapped my locket around my neck, and put my charm bracelet in my bag, instead of around my wrist. It still had the N, the heart and the US flag on it. I know I shouldnt have it with me, but I feel uncomplete without it.

We ran to the door, because apparently we're late. I was the second, with Jay infront of me. We finally got into the airplane, and flew away.

~

We had just checked in a hotel in Greece, and decided to do some tourism. Apparently, Izzy wanted to see Aphrodire's statue, because the was the Love Godess or something. We all went without complaining, because we always knew that Izzy always got what she wanted. I feel so happy for her having moved on. Its like she totally forgot about Harry, and One Direction. Although I havent.

The boys decided to buy Izzy and I some ice creams, while Izzy and I were staring at the statue.

"I wish I could just find love again." Izzy said sadly.

"What about you and Nathan?" I asked confused.

"We're more like best friends with some benefits. However its not that kind of love." Izzy said.

"I know. Its more like family love." I sighed.

"What about you baby girl?" she asked. Yes, I was still the baby here.

"What about me, Iz?" I asked confused.

"Have you found love?" she asked, making me sigh sadly.

"Yes. With Niall. But I guess I'll just have to move on." I said sadly.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, and placed a hand in my mouth. I started to scream, and looked at Izzy to see she was just like me. I started to move my legs, trying to kick the guy, but it didnt work. Before I knew it, I was thrown on the back of a van, and was knocked out. I didnt fight for too long, so darkness eventually took over.

~

I woke up in a bed. I opened my eyes slowly, and sat up. It was a white room, with a desk, and another bed beside mine. It had a lamp, and two other doors. I looked at the bed beside me, and there was Izzy sleeping. Then I remembered what happened. The kidnapping.

"Izzy" I said, slightly shaking her with a hand.

"Not now," she mumbled, and turned over.

"Izzy!" I said louder.

"What?" she said, opening her eyes.

"We were kidnapped." I whisper shouted.

"What?" she screamed, sitting up instantly. Izzy looked around the room nervously. "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no."

"Calm down Iz. Everything will be ok. We just need to find a way out of here." I said, trying to kep her calm.

"Ok." she said, seeming to be pep talking to herself.