Chapter 58

Its been about an hour since I got home, and the boys have been nothing but nice to me. That is, for the first five minutes. We came in, and then, they left for the kitchen. I tried coming in to see what they were doing, but they would just push me away.

I'm now sitting on the couch in front of the TV. I'm watching Flipped, and the boys are still in the kitchen whispering to each other. Yes, I tried listening to what they were saying, but their voices are barely above a whisper.

I sighed, and turned the TV off. I decided to go swimming, because it was still about five in the afternoon. I dragged myself up the stairs, and went into my room. I entered my closet and locked the door. I opened my biquini drawer, and decided to wear a simple black biquini. I took off my clothes, and put on the biquini.

I got a towel, and went downstairs, without bothering to wrap the towel aroubd me. I passed the kitchen, and noticed there was no whispering for a while. I opened the door, and the boys werent there. I shrugged, and went to the pool.

As soon as I got outside, I placed the towel on one of the chairs and layed down. There wasnt much of the sun, but anything would do it. After a while, Harry appeared, and sat down next to me quietly.

"So, are you all going to tell me what you were talking about?" I asked looking at him. He had a frown on his face, and his eyes didnt have their usual spark.

"Maybe later." Harry said. "Is Izzy really spending a night with Nathan in a hotel?" he asked, with pleading eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, kind of confused.

"Did Izzy and Nathan..." Harry trailed off hoping I would get it. I raised my eyebrow, still clearly confused, making him sigh. "Did they, or are they, going all the way?" I felt like laughing, but kept my cool.

"Did she go all the way with you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"No." he mumbled.

"So you've got your answer." I said, and leaned my hea against the chair. I closed my eyes, but knew Harry was still there. I heard him sigh, and shuffle. I opened my eyes, and looked at him.

"Do you have any idea of where they might be staying?" Harry asked, hope clearly in his eyes. 

"Probably in Star Place." I said, without thinking twice. I quickly placed my hand in my mouth and gasped. "Dont tell her I said that." 

"I wont. But why do you think she'll be there?" he asked curiously. 

"Its next to the mall, so when dinner ends, they can go shopping." I told him.

"Oh. Cool." Harry said, and stood up. 

"Where are you going?" I asked him. 

"I'll be right back, dont worry." He told me. 

"Wait. Arent you telling me what you were all talking about?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll soon find out. No worries." He said, and left, before I had time to say something. 

*IZZY'S POV*

"Thanks," I told the waiter. He had just brought the food for Nathan and I, and was know looking at Nathan confused.We were at the Star Palace hotel, obviously, because there's a mall nearby, so we could go there later.

"Dont I know you?" The waiter asked Nathan.

"Uh... No." Nathan said, nervous.

"Are you sure? Because I'm sure I've seen you before." The waiter said.