Chapter 52

👑 Mia 👑

With books in my hand, I walk towards the cinema room. I open the door and what to see Nessa sitting on the couch writing something on a piece of paper surrounded by other books, notepads, different colored pens. Leon on the other hand is hooking up his computer to the projector.

"Mia come on. We need to study so we can party later. Now sit, sit. I somehow still have all the projects I did in my last year so you should thank me. Leon is hooking it up to the tv. Now listen we are going to run down these slides and then Leons going to order us pizza and burgers. Then I'll write you some questions so you'll have a pop quiz. And after that, we'll watch a movie. Do you like the plan? Yes, or no that's what's going to happen."

"Well thank you. To both of you." I say smiling looking once at Vanessa and once at Leon. He looks back at me and smiles back at me. I just love his smile and him. I have to tell him that I love him I should ask Nessa for some advice.

"Well, ladies everything is set for you. I'll be in my office if you need anything tell me." with that he walks out.

"Mimi after we finish you'll explain everything. Now we have to study. Let's start with..."

...

Hours later we are dead. Nessa wrote me 4 quizzes and we review chapters after chapters. Now we are too tired to even talk and order something. She turns her head to me.

"So tell me the deal between you and mister sexy eyes?"

"What there's nothing going between us." I say knowing I look suspicious but that's my plan.

"Holy fuck there is something. Uuuu tell me tell me. Please I need gossip the only thing in my life is a hell long divorce. It's terrible so please, please tell me what happened between you two."

"Well a lot of things happened in Paris well my period paid me an unexpected visit and I wasn't expecting it so I was unprepared for it. I was wakened up by pain and when I understood what was happening I ran to the bathroom. He asked me if I needed anything I said no and I thought he went back to bed but apparently he called you."

"To be honest I was surprised when he called me but I didn't tell him anything. He's husband material Mia you're so fucking lucky. If this marriage was a real deal I would say that you won the lottery."

I look away. "Something else happened..."

"WHAT, speak?"

"Well, we decided to try this relationship for real." I say under my breath.

"WHAT!! You've got to be kidding me. You literally won the lottery you understand. He cares for you, he's rich and most importantly hot."

"Do I look like I care about his money or the fact that he's hot? Well, the hot part is a bonus but I love him for showing me that he cares and the fact that thinks about me. He planed a whole picnic for our first date and for our second date he planed a whole scenario that we would get past the paparazzi. This is the reason why I fell for him not cause his rich."

"You LOVE him?" Oh shit.

"Well, I found out on our date in the Eiffel Tower. Right in that moment I knew that I loved him."

"Oh, how cute I can't wait until you have your little kids. I'm going to be an aunt soon." she jumps up and down.

"Now that you have energy order us some food. We need to look at some other chapters z'0-later  so move."

"Do you plan to tell him?"

"I don't know...maybe..."

"Well, you should."